Engine Centerforce clutch help

Scottybronco

Jan 16, 2019
Bc
I noticed some high ram vibration specially in my stick shift after pulling thr engine I notices some odd no equal marks on the clutch and was wondering if maybe the clutch was comming out of balance wierd wear marks on the inside of only a couple weights too any input would be extremely helpful
Screenshot_20220201-142625_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220201-142616_Gallery.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The only thing that's there for those to scrape on is the ThrowOut Bearing (TOB). I would hazard to guess that your TOB was either bad when it was initially installed, or worn/broken and is not spinning around the center.

The other possibility is that the clutch plate was not centered when it was initially installed.

Either way: Put the clutch back in with a new TOB and use an alignment tool to get it centered before torquing it down. Use a torque wrench.

Reactions: 1 user
The only thing that's there for those to scrape on is the ThrowOut Bearing (TOB). I would hazard to guess that your TOB was either bad when it was initially installed, or worn/broken and is not spinning around the center.

The other possibility is that the clutch plate was not centered when it was initially installed.

Either way: Put the clutch back in with a new TOB and use an alignment tool to get it centered before torquing it down. Use a torque wrench

Ok ill try that its a new bearing but I didn't have a tool so I eye balled it and it slid into the tyranny so ill buy the tool and torque it down properly and give it anouther go thanks

The adundance of grease tells me that is your problem....Douche everything down good with brakeparts cleaner and only put a small amount on the splines,,,That much buildup you have is not good...