centerforce dual friction clutch

rculjak

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2001
Hey guys, I have a question about centerforce dual friction clutches, I want to put one on my 90gt, right now it puts down around 340at the wheels, afr, intake etc are going on in the next month so probably like 450 at the wheels, is this clutch going to be enough?

• Sponsors (?)

rculjak said:
Hey guys, I have a question about centerforce dual friction clutches, I want to put one on my 90gt, right now it puts down around 340at the wheels, afr, intake etc are going on in the next month so probably like 450 at the wheels, is this clutch going to be enough?
dang, what do you have done to it? Any power adders? 340 w/o heads, intake etc is a lot..are you just switching the combo up?

not changing the post at all but 340 RWHP without heads and Intake? u might not need such a tough clutch..post your mods and everyone will give u their opinion on an appropriate clutch. its just a waste of money getting one that is not needed..anyway a CF DF sould hold a pretty decent amount. ive heard good things..i have one but not with 400+HP