Check it out......New progress with the car..PICS,1 DAY LEFT BEFORE I LEAVE FOR USF!!

Finished earlier then I thought we would, I will let the pics speak for them selves! Im so stoked right now, props to my freinds that helped me out tonight!!

enginein_001.jpg

enginein_004.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

VibrantRedGT said:
Wrapped the chain around the idler?

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys.. I had the engine in the air on the hoist and one of the chains popped off the hook. The whole back of the engine came swinging down and if the other chain for the idler didnt hold up I would have been severly ******, Luckily it didnt hit the ground and nothing was under it except for my knee which has a nice bruise on it now. We had to pick the back of it back up and put it back on the stand. It scared the crap out of me.

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys.. I had the engine in the air on the hoist and one of the chains popped off the hook. The whole back of the engine came swinging down and if the other chain for the idler didnt hold up I would have been severly ******, Luckily it didnt hit the ground and nothing was under it except for my knee which has a nice bruise on it now. We had to pick the back of it back up and put it back on the stand. It scared the crap out of me.
Jesus dood. forget the motor. you could have broken your knee had it come loose. talk about being lucky. you never want to put body parts under a motor on a hoist. :nono: