cobra up on blocks in barn,latest update

chefster

May 24, 2004
michigan
took out battery holder and mounted it in trunk next to passenger wheel, bought 25 feet battery cable ,cut ends off of original battery connections and soldered new cable to it. drilled hole left side of throttle grommet and ran wire through fire wall ,into console,then undercarpet to under back seat to battery,thinking of grounding motor to frame and then battery to frame instead of running wire back to original ground...meanwhile having valve job done to my ported gt 40 heads,,polishing newly ported lower intake,getting ready to pull trans to replace OT bearing,bbk headers are off and i ported those and sandblasted any rust and painted them blackwhere chrome was rusted off..look good. looking for lowering springs ,just put on 1 inch spacers on back ,every thing has complications but i know in the spring it wll all be worth it...oh ya ,piston heads werre all carboned up ..wire wheeled them. getting readdy to spray grime remover all over engine compartment...repadded my driver seat..big difference... 4 dollars joanne fabric. looking for lowering springs and wider rear tires for my 17 10.5 wheels

• Sponsors (?)