COBRASK8 gets a Motor & more systems!

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Hi All!

Just thought I'd give you all more updates on the Cobra!

Deanna helped me install the motor this afternoon, and I have the custom hydraulic clutch system almost done! Also mostly complete is the interior aluminum work, though I am extending and deeprnijng the passemger foot-box as big as the headers will allow.

Also done is fuel, brakes, suspension.

Next will be steering and wiring!

here the car is as of this morning!

Cobrask8ChassisDec04600.jpg

Attachments

• Cobrask8ChassisDec04600.jpg
    Cobrask8ChassisDec04600.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Sponsors (?)

Worth,

If I tow a 110 generator, that light will be great to work on! You see the brakes master, the hydraulic clutch master will be above the pedals, inside the aluminum, but the resevior will probably be external. also, the interior article will be in the upcomming issue of Hemmings Mustang Magazine! (Finally!) PM me your e-mail, and I can send you a PDF of the article.

chepsk8 said:
Worth,

If I tow a 110 generator, that light will be great to work on! You see the brakes master, the hydraulic clutch master will be above the pedals, inside the aluminum, but the resevior will probably be external. also, the interior article will be in the upcomming issue of Hemmings Mustang Magazine! (Finally!) PM me your e-mail, and I can send you a PDF of the article.

[email protected] and [email protected]

65fastback2+2 said:
i think the fuzzy man has got the idea here, i cant believe chepsk8 is such a slave driver
I've got the photographic evidence!
But then again, in Chepsk8's defense, Deanna won't cook, clean, do laundry or any other chores, so he has to get some work out of her some how and since she is his daughter and this occurs on his premises and he's not making any profit, child labor laws don't apply! :nice: