It was a good night out for the ford crowd at PIR... Ray ran a 8.99@152, Jeff H ran a 10.3 I believe.. Anyways, congrats guys..
Tim
Tim

SweetTim Ballz said:It was a good night out for the ford crowd at PIR... Ray ran a 8.99@152, Jeff H ran a 10.3 I believe.. Anyways, congrats guys..
Tim
Nice job. Can not wait to see them in person. Now get on the Fastest List!
AllFordPerf said:Thanks for the kind words tim! AFP was definatly in the house last night! I was in the burn out box right behind Ray when he ran his 8 second pass. He waved at me out the side window at the 100 ft mark as he was peddling the car. It was sweet. The best part was the look on walters face as he was asking the starting line guy if the board really had an 8 on it? The track was not thrilled with my 10.3 at 140 pass not being liscensed especially after I promised the tech guy I would not squeese on it. Nothing like a 200 foot spin fest on the radials. It was cool to drive it there and home though even if I did not get my nine. Oh and Ray, nobody is going to believe that was a small shot.![]()

[/QUOTE]
I know there will be but they are all down at the current time. By the way your starting to sound like me with the inuendo talk!
I like it!loud 95 said:I heard that somebody lost a muffler...![]()
Hard to miss with all the sparks coming off it! I'm fired. FE_NUT said:That's the new combo using a small shot through the plate. The 9.75 pass was all motor.
Next up: hook up fogger, buy a case of pampers, and hang on.
Congrads Ray. I love the way that car leaves the line
WaterPog said:I'm no competition for that car Cory, I'll be running down a class in True Street.
Seriously guys, that's a very impressive pass for so early in the season with such a new car.
So Jeff, are you going to run radial or TS once you get the springs moved? I can't think of anything that would keep you from running radial and I'd think it'd be a really good match for Dan's car on the little tires. $.02
Actually he was just giving Wally a big kiss.