Resource Discussion Craigslist Links

Here's a pair of King projects for $2500.

I have a pair of 1978 king cobra mustangs the black one is in good shape little rust 302 motor is not locked up automatic the red one is in poor shape would make perfect parts car for the black one 302 motor is locked up with automatic looking to sell as a pair will not part out 2500 or best offer

Edit: if you look in the background of the pic of the rears, there is another green II sitting on a trailer.

But its a coupe, I like this pair though.
But I like coupes....

But yes, in all honesty the pair seems to be reasonably priced. Maybe slightly high, but at least it sounds like there's wiggle room. Man, if I wasn't so deep into other stuff I'd message about these two too. I've always wanted Ttops, in this case I'd actually have a second car to either rebuild or sell as a project.

Reactions: 1 user
rare no latch rear quarter windows.

ULTRA rare!

Honestly though, this one looks like it could be a good start. And they have a second II sitting in the background.... Checking out their profile shows that they have that one up for sale as well, combining them into a 2 for 1 deal.

$1800 for the hatch, $4200 for the pair.

The wood grain adds $5k with the hood scoop.

It kinda looks like the coupe is sold but the hatch is still listed.

Fresh posting:

Seller's description​

No price isn't 1234 Local car ZERO RUST ALL ORIGINAL GARAGE KEPT ITS WHOLE LIFE AC CAR THERES NOT 1 THING ON THIS CAR THAT ISNT ORIGINAL BESIDES AFTERMARKET SPEAKERS HAVE ORIGINAL RALLYS AND 8 TRACK CAR RUNS LIKE NEW WOULD DRIVE TO MEXICO FOR SALE OR TRADE NO JUNK PLS.... TNKS FOR YOUR INTEREST SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

(I'll call bullchit right from the start though - those bumpers are NOT original. )

Side note: YEARS ago my sister ended up getting a car that was almost identical to this one. It had the 4 cylinder 4 speed that the intermediate shaft snapped in 2. I happened to have a 302 and a 4 speed sitting in my garage from a parts car AND that particular parts car was still sitting in the driveway, so I swapped everything that was needed into it so she could sell it. I also ended up donating some wheels and tires to her car that just so happened to be turbine wheels that were similar to these.