For Sale Crane Energizer Roller Rockers - 3/8" Stud Mount

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
Claremore, OK
Pulled these off my car due to some slight interference with the valve spring retainers (see picture). I am selling them with brand new poly locks as I reused the ones on the car due to the girdles. Price is $100 plus shipping. I believe they are good up to about 450 lbs/in on spring rate. This is an old add on Summit Racing for these so all the specs are in the add:

Contact on them from the retainers (OD on the retainers was barely too large and I just failed to check that):
IMG_1682_rZqJseBxo3SXnLQJ5p1BKt.jpg

Pictures of them in the Scorpion rocker box that I will be shipping them in:
IMG_1699.jpg

Front, back, and side to side (then I let the Alpine play...if you know you know):
IMG_1700.jpg

New poly locks:
IMG_1702.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Am I missing something?
Remember waaaaaaay back in the day Mr. [Founding Member] when post counts were a thing? Some folks would create a post when and wherever they could to increase their count. Then it became fun to make fun of those people thus the "Free Post" post was born. :D

It's one of the earliest memes :shrug:

Still have these for sale. Were sold over on the Corral but PayPal f'd the payment up and the guy needed a set so he bought something else. Took over a week to get the money straightened out. Great guy just felt bad that he ended up buying new vs. getting a good deal.