Crazy Vid

• Sponsors (?)

Dr_EluSivE said:
all of those people are crazy. If they did that on a public street they should be arrested, and thrown in jail...... Im not impressed, i think they are morons.

Dr.

Why? Streets were empty, only people they would've injured were themselves. If it was in crowded traffic, I'd agree with you, but in this case I think they were just being stupid with their own lives/safety.

Ash

gave me the willies. I've seen that car stunt pulled a few times before on video's, the best one though is the guy that tries it in the 4wd truck and jumps off just before the truck nails a telephone pole. Smart!

140cilx said:
gave me the willies. I've seen that car stunt pulled a few times before on video's, the best one though is the guy that tries it in the 4wd truck and jumps off just before the truck nails a telephone pole. Smart!

Yah ... i've seen that one aswell .. the fuel:taco:.com one is the best ... 2 guys hop out, do their thing on the back of the car, and hop back in, and manage to stop the car at a stop sign, with hardly no time at all.

Quite the stunt ... freakin cool if you ask me ... i'd never try it though, I don't think I would ever trust a car's alignment that much. lol

Asha'man said:
Why? Streets were empty, only people they would've injured were themselves. If it was in crowded traffic, I'd agree with you, but in this case I think they were just being stupid with their own lives/safety.

Ash

:stupid:

I mean think about it...the roads was completely dead besides them during the day in Los Vagas :scratch: Hell for all I know it was a staged event :D Either way no one was around to get hurt :nice: Those dudes freak me out but it was cool as hell if you ask me :p They make Videos for sale also but I'm not going to buy them.

P.s Does anyone know who sings that song in the clip? I love the song but really don't listen to those types of groups I guess.