CUSTOM DOOR PANEL MOD

hey guys im not new here, ive just been gone for a long time. I had to get a new name and i have a new car too, i had a 88gt that i drove and beat the crap out of at the track and now i aquired a 88lx for next to nothing. $800 and i drove it home, it ran ok, interior needed some work, body was straight with one dent in driver side fender, paint wasnt bad. Well i got the engine running right and made sure all was well found out it has 373 and it spun first all the way down the street from a dead jump, mind u this is an automatic. So out came the engine and now the interior is mostly black went with a two tone look more black less gray i love it, and i found these which are gonna look perfect on my door panels they are billet sill plates for 05 and up mustangs. I got them for 20 bucks on ebay. I have black carpets throughtout and now im looking for newer mustang black leather seats for a fair price. But i just thought i would share this cheap and awesome looking mod with u guys i hope u like,i will get pictures of the plates on the panels as soon as i get them hopefully tomorow. Now i have to learn how to post up pix, but i will post some of the car.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mustang-Aluminum-Emblem-14x1-5-2005-Door-Sill-Plates_W0QQitemZ140007109132QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33643QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Sponsors (?)

Holy run-on sentences Batman!
batman&robin.jpg

Ok . Lol i was just messin with ya man. It gets kinda jumbled and makes it hard to read. Anyway, I think those will look nice and to post pics go to photobucket.com, make an account, its free, then submit pics that you have saved on your computer. After they are on the photobucket website under your album you can copy the

lol

yeah its on jackstands,i had put in a 190 fuel pump and now i got the nitrous lines to run and im putting a new rear in so i figured i would just leave it on the stands. i know the unpainted hood thing but i got the car with a stock hood but it was red so i took that off and put this one on since the car will be painted as soon as its done. thanks to my wonderful girlfriend.Plus wait till u hear this i traded the stock red hood plus 145 bucks for a set of 24 lbs injectors and an eddy upper and lower!!!!!!!!! how bout dat.:lol: :SNSign:
11a8d1bf.jpg
View attachment 454671
499bdd84.jpg

Attachments

• 11a8d1bf.jpg
    11a8d1bf.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 499bdd84.jpg
    499bdd84.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 95
u can get the sill plates for 20 bucks for a pair. thats pretty cheap too me. on ebay by a seller dr evil performacne i think:shrug: , just look up 05 sill plates and u will find them.i agree they would look killer on a set of stock valve covers, Sure beats spending 100 -200 on valve covers