DAMN coons!

high powered bb pistol comes in handy at these times, 40 bucks, semi auto and 600 fps, nothing better. I wish i had a pic of the oppossum that i shot off of my front porch with my bb pistol, f'ed that sucka up! It was eating our cats food and it actually bit our cat, had to get surgery!!

i got banned last time for saying i like to hunt them...so i will say now that i love hunting raccoons!! i dont aim to kill...just airsoft to scare them away. its fun

a buddy of mine has one of those AIRZOOKA's from ebay. it's like a big ballon over a plastic tube. you pull the ballon back and let go. it sends a blast of air shockwave up to 20 ft. scares the F out of cats and dogs. tons of fun, should work on coons. but i think coons can be pretty mean, so better get ready to run if it doesn't work. ebay sells'em under airzooka.

Don't hurt them, they are just fuzzy forest creatures looking for something to eat. If you don't want them around, just scare them off. It doesn't take much.

I had a oppossum on my patio one night...i caught his ass with the light and he went into "dead mode" and started stinkin like death. I had to get a broom handle and scrape his stupid ass off my patio because he wouldn't stop playing dead.

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
I had a oppossum on my patio one night...i caught his ass with the light and he went into "dead mode" and started stinkin like death. I had to get a broom handle and scrape his stupid ass off my patio because he wouldn't stop playing dead.
light it on fire next time.