Data log high rpm dip..spark possibly?? no lost sync

hello all,
I have been fooling around a bit with the new set, up since the last time I posted getting ready to shoot her with some juice.. changes were 5 speed to fully built C-4, gears from 2.73s to 3.27s, and a little fatter fuel table for the N2O obviously (very happy with the changes)... My issue i ran into, is little "blips" at high rpm. It seems to drop by 50 or so rpm then slingshot past where it was if you will. In the data log attached at close to 42 seconds is where i grab second gear and that's where the anomaly's are noticed, as i'm not spinning the tires. I ride it out to 5300 rpm and if you look closely you can see it happen a few times. I'm wondering if someone has maybe had this issue or maybe can point me in the right direction. thank you

Attachments

• 327 3.msl
    888.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

I see I have helped you in the past with the idle. You need to work on the initial values for the pwm% to stop the small dip when entering idle.

I dont see anything wrong in the log file, I do see the transmission shift. that is the small RPM blips you see, the transmission will "slip' during a shift. IMO this is normal.

I see I have helped you in the past with the idle. You need to work on the initial values for the pwm% to stop the small dip when entering idle.

I dont see anything wrong in the log file, I do see the transmission shift. that is the small RPM blips you see, the transmission will "slip' during a shift. IMO this is normal.
Ah I got you thank you for the help once again!! And thank you for the tip on the pwm% still been tweaking it here and there.. before it would go so low it would die, now I got it where it dips low and comes back up..little changes at a time so I can keep up with it basically.