Detroit Area Mustang guys

Well more progress has been made!!! My line lock is just about finished, and the brakes are ready to be bled. All thats left is to run the wiring for it. The rear of the car is about 95% finished. I have to put the gear lube back in, Adjust the upper control arms and hook up the valve for the rear air bag in the spring. Once thats done, its time to (Groan) start cutting the interior to fit around the roll cage. I found more welding that needs to be done although not that much. Hopefully Ill have it ready by the first of may!!

• Sponsors (?)

Dale Royster said:
I go to gratiot, well at least last summer I did, every friday and saturday night. There is about 10 or 12 of us all with 99+ cars that hang out in front of Biondes pizza. Mostly only go to woodward in august when the cruise fury is beginning. I love sitting on the balcony of Dugans with a beer watching the cars go by!
Yea i noticed 4 or 5 stangs in front of that Biondes place the other night. If I had a stang, id be there too... :( lol

Dale Royster said:
Well I think once I get back from the T&J track day down in alabama Im gonna be having a stang guys bbq at my place. I dont have the pool anymore, but I got a big yard and driveway and a refrig just for pop beer and booze!

Fun stuff... The booze I mean...lol Oh and good luck down there....
Whoop some a$$ for all of us michigan boys! You're goin may 8th or somthin right?

Also I'd better be invited to this BBQ.... or else I'll just have to show up..lol

gtrackd02 said:
Fun stuff... The booze I mean...lol Oh and good luck down there....
Whoop some a$$ for all of us michigan boys! You're goin may 8th or somthin right?

Also I'd better be invited to this BBQ.... or else I'll just have to show up..lol

Well hopefully I wont explode my transmission. Im thinking I should buy an extra one before I go, but I dont wanna buy a transmission and not use it. Especially a T45. But Ill let you know when bbq is, its always fun to have 20 mustangs in my driveway. My neighbors hate me heh.

Hey dale, where in dearborn heights do you live? Im in the river oaks complex right on evergreen between ford and ann arbor trail. Also i am lookin for a 94-5 gt for fairly cheap. It doesnt matter if it has an engine or trans but i need one for about 2500 or a lot less lol. So if anybody here sees one w/ no engine or trans in a junkyard or on the side of the road around here PLEASE let me know. thanks.

Estrato said:
Hey dale, where in dearborn heights do you live? Im in the river oaks complex right on evergreen between ford and ann arbor trail. Also i am lookin for a 94-5 gt for fairly cheap. It doesnt matter if it has an engine or trans but i need one for about 2500 or a lot less lol. So if anybody here sees one w/ no engine or trans in a junkyard or on the side of the road around here PLEASE let me know. thanks.

I live in the Ford/Beech Daly area. Id look on EBay, Can always find a deal on there.

Well , Made more huge progress on my car. Mechanical is almost entirely finished. All I have to do is fill the rear end, tighten the driveshaft and adjust the upper control arms. Computer is at T&J being reprogramed as we speak for the new gear, and the boost tube is on the bench awaiting the fight to put it back in. Should be driveable by friday, and out of the paint booth sunday afternoon with the interior ready to be put back together... Cant wait to drive this thing.. even driving it onto the trailer is going to be a treat!

Jo_885o said:
Hey where r u guys meeting up for the dream cruise. I'll be there all week. I'll also be on gratiot this Friday and Sat. I'll be in a 98 gt /w a cobra front clip. My car is not ready yet. I hate being broke.

Lol, Broke is my middle name !!!!!!!!
I'll be out if In can find some people to hang out with.....
As of right now, looks like I'll be gettin drunk somewhere with my friends...
Not much fun, I used to like gettin all messed up and actin the fool.. but now it seems kinda stupid..lol(am I gettin old?) :shrug:

Okay currently I'm so broke i'm about to start selling stuff. ( only broke b/c just bought that dss 308) Lets start with ahhh.... my autographed Barry Sanders Hat. Then my stock h/c/i 93k miles on them, basketball cards, clothes, shoes everything must go. I need a better job.

Finally got my cage finished!!! Interior is ready to go back in!!! Only missed 2 weeks of racing... heh.. Drove the car around the block and have discovered that my line lock is still leaking and my rear end is messed up bad I think. Its making a really loud clunking noise, almost sounds like a rod knock so now Ive gotta take it back to the trans shop where it will probably sit for a week :(

Dale Royster said:
Finally got my cage finished!!! Interior is ready to go back in!!! Only missed 2 weeks of racing... heh.. Drove the car around the block and have discovered that my line lock is still leaking and my rear end is messed up bad I think. Its making a really loud clunking noise, almost sounds like a rod knock so now Ive gotta take it back to the trans shop where it will probably sit for a week :(

ouch! well I went to crapeer yesterday and my trans is kinda screwed now...lol(it was before i think)stupid T-3650 trans!
I think the third gear syncro???? is f-ed up It grinds realy bad going into third...no matter what rpm