Detroit Area Mustang guys

gtrackd02 said:
Yeah we got there early.. I got to go 4 times..
Only hit a small amount of rain on the way home..

I raced this guy in a newer eclipse with a vortech blower on it..
It ran a 14.28@96mph.. That was kinda impressive... I smoked him of course..lol
Yeah, I 'd like to meet up with some more guys from around.. so we should all just post up a couple of days in advance if we know we're goin...

Dale, get that car toghether!!!!!!! :D

Well, Im making progress. Gonna get it driveable this weekend, then take it to a friends to do the roll cage. Hopefully it will be finished by nextweekend, Im really getting anxious to drive it. Especially now with the 3.73's .. Drove it all last year with the stock gear in it, which I found out the slicks had destroyed. Heh my rear end was wasted inside, 27,000 miles

• Sponsors (?)

Yea, the stock gear in the '03 GT I had last year was nothing to brag about... but it's godlike compared to the 2.73's in my '88!! We'll see if the 4.10's I put in make a difference :) I don't suppose you do gears too, Dale ? ;) ?

Na5.0HO said:
Yea, the stock gear in the '03 GT I had last year was nothing to brag about... but it's godlike compared to the 2.73's in my '88!! We'll see if the 4.10's I put in make a difference :) I don't suppose you do gears too, Dale ? ;) ?

Yeah you wont feel any difference goin from a 2.73-4.10's
And I'm puttin a four cylinder in my car too! :D

Na5.0HO said:

Nope, I paid someone to do mine. If you dont get it just right, it just goes bad in a hurry so I dont mess with em. yet at least heh.

whats up guys? Where do you guys go to Dyno and such? I was thinking Livernois Motorsports as they are the only people i can think of. Where do u go and how much do you pay?

What about getting nitrous bottle fills? Whats the going price around here?

THANKS GUYS

That's what I had figured... I'm thinking of trying to learn how to do gear installs so I can make millions charging 100 bucks a head in Metro - Detroit alone!! Anyone else want a piece of this actions!? Oh well..... someday

Hey gtrackd02 your car is on milans opening day pictures.

Milan_3%20Apr%202004_042.jpg

Okay fella's been a while since i've posted, but I've just bought a DSS 308 Pro Bullet. Just wanted to share the news. Also going to buy the TFS kit in a month so my car wont be together for a couple months, maybe june. I also parting out My other stang if u guys know anyone that needs parts. Should be fun this year at the Dream Cruise.

Jo_885o said:
Okay fella's been a while since i've posted, but I've just bought a DSS 308 Pro Bullet. Just wanted to share the news. Also going to buy the TFS kit in a month so my car wont be together for a couple months, maybe june. I also parting out My other stang if u guys know anyone that needs parts. Should be fun this year at the Dream Cruise.

So you are keeping it and building it up! :D :nice:
Should be awesome when you're done...
So no trans-ams for ya then? lol...
That was you right? (talkin about getting a t/a

nmcgrawj said:
whats up guys? Where do you guys go to Dyno and such? I was thinking Livernois Motorsports as they are the only people i can think of. Where do u go and how much do you pay?

What about getting nitrous bottle fills? Whats the going price around here?

THANKS GUYS

You being in ann arbor, Id call pauls high performance. Paul is a cool guy and he really knows his stuff. Hes a bit more expensive, but you definetly get what you pay for from him. He'll talk for hours if you let him too :)

Na5.0HO said:
Headed to Milan today for opening day... hope to see other stangers there and not a load of rice. If anyone makes it down, look for my white '88 GT with my (NA88GT) License Plate..

I was there. I didn't race but my car was there. It is a dark blue notch that needed a bath. I was parked down the row strait out from the consession stand line.

Does anybody know who that red fox was that lost his hood??

squeeeg said:
I was there. I didn't race but my car was there. It is a dark blue notch that needed a bath. I was parked down the row strait out from the consession stand line.

Does anybody know who that red fox was that lost his hood??

Yeah haha... feel bad for the guy.. was a nice looking car too...
oh and to answer your ? no sorry i dont..
I'm just posting because im bored!!! sorry

gtrackd02 said:
So you are keeping it and building it up! :D :nice:
Should be awesome when you're done...
So no trans-ams for ya then? lol...
That was you right? (talkin about getting a t/a

yea I'm keeping it couldnt find a t/a at the price i wanted so I'm gonna put about 5 grand in the stang and be done with it, not to many nice looking foxes thats built on gratiot anyway. Just alot of stock foxes with exhaust. I'm gonna try to stay away from gratiot on the weekend seeing as though thats going to be hard, i stay off gratiot, b/c my car is not together (its such a tease) and wont be for a couple of months should be really ready for the dream cruise. Thats whut i'm shooting for.

Hey all, gonna chime in here....

Any of you guys cruise Gratiot at all on the weekends? I go out there friday and sometimes saturday night and i see a lot of stangs out there scaring the ricers back home. Im usually between 12 and 10ish mile, by 696. Driving in my POS corsica wishing I had my stang....

And another thing, is there a lot of action on Woodward on the weekends?? Or are there too many cops...

gtrackd02 said:
Yeah haha... feel bad for the guy.. was a nice looking car too...
oh and to answer your ? no sorry i dont..
I'm just posting because im bored!!! sorry

He had the NMRA windshield banner but ya it was a good car. My buddy had access to a tow truck about 15 miles away so we were going to offer help if he needed it, but he was gone so i guess he didn't

Jo_885o said:
yea I'm keeping it couldnt find a t/a at the price i wanted so I'm gonna put about 5 grand in the stang and be done with it, not to many nice looking foxes thats built on gratiot anyway. Just alot of stock foxes with exhaust. I'm gonna try to stay away from gratiot on the weekend seeing as though thats going to be hard, i stay off gratiot, b/c my car is not together (its such a tease) and wont be for a couple of months should be really ready for the dream cruise. Thats whut i'm shooting for.

Well, hope the build goes good and post some pics if you can! :D
Oh and You can take my car out to gratiot whenever you want...... :rolleyes:

Chase1 said:
Hey all, gonna chime in here....

Any of you guys cruise Gratiot at all on the weekends? I go out there friday and sometimes saturday night and i see a lot of stangs out there scaring the ricers back home. Im usually between 12 and 10ish mile, by 696. Driving in my POS corsica wishing I had my stang....

And another thing, is there a lot of action on Woodward on the weekends?? Or are there too many cops...

I go to gratiot, well at least last summer I did, every friday and saturday night. There is about 10 or 12 of us all with 99+ cars that hang out in front of Biondes pizza. Mostly only go to woodward in august when the cruise fury is beginning. I love sitting on the balcony of Dugans with a beer watching the cars go by!