Do you guys all get stared at when driving?

Would rather enjoy life, travel, and be selfish than have children

My sister (who always gives me crap about not having kids) has done such a terrible job raising hers, it is incredible. My wife always says "why does she want us to have kids so bad? So they can be as awful as hers?"

I think when ever I get ready to have em the tough part is going to be convincing my wife. :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

When I'm driving my vintage Mustang, I get lots of looks and comments, but the ones I can do without are the "hey, what's that thing worth?" or "is it a real Shelby?" crap. My '88 GT is now my daily driver and I had forgotten how much fun the thing is to drive! In the coming months my plans are to clean it up a bit, treat it to a mile-deep paint job (it's black already) and put it on 17's. I wish it weren't a T-top car, but it's still neat and although Fox's used to be a dime a dozen, those days are long gone.

When I'm driving my vintage Mustang, I get lots of looks and comments, but the ones I can do without are the "hey, what's that thing worth?" or "is it a real Shelby?" crap. My '88 GT is now my daily driver and I had forgotten how much fun the thing is to drive! In the coming months my plans are to clean it up a bit, treat it to a mile-deep paint job (it's black already) and put it on 17's. I wish it weren't a T-top car, but it's still neat and although Fox's used to be a dime a dozen, those days are long gone.

I've got a coupe without t-tops.... if you want to get rid of that t-top....

just saying.

My friend had a turbocharged '00gt. Then he had kids. Now he has a minivan and no mustang. He hates it, but claims its convienent for his wife and 2 kids. Says I'll understand when I have kids.

Thing is....I don't want to have any little devils. I repeatedly punch myself in the balls every night to ensure this. Would rather enjoy life, travel, and be selfish than have children
Nothing selfish about that. Live your life.