Does anyone running dish wheels on Stang , post some pics

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Since i'm from Europe i love dish wheels i mean deep dish wheels, right now i have chrome 17x9.5/11 Cobra Rs and i wanna new look

So if you have pics of yours or someone else ride with dish wheels post them here and post specs of wheels

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

5" lip in the rear.

143_4347.jpg

DSC_7068.jpg

Here is a look I like too. HRE's

NewWheels.jpg

I like look of dish FR500s
turbogt and 1TallMF where did you get your wheels , any spect(offset backspacing and what tires you guys running)

Also i like dish Cobra Rs but without rivets , anyone make those ???

turbogt and 1TallMF where did you get your wheels , any spect(offset backspacing and what tires you guys running)

17x9 front w/ 275/40's
17x10.5 rear w/ 315/35's
They are made by American Muscle, and I'm very happy with them. I decided to go with 17" because the price for 18" tires was a bit too rich for my blood.

I have seen those DD Cobra R's on ebay, but the non-riveted ones are very hard to come-by, well at least they were back in March when I was looking at getting a set.

Wheels are from American Muscle, AKA mustangtuning... 18x9, 18x10.. I am running 315 falken azenis in the rear.. they fit perfect....I might even have room for 335's when my side exhaust gets finished...