Don’t start

• Sponsors (?)

@Jonatan Issa
don't know the number of members we have on :SN: but I'm willing to bet the fox crowd here is the largest number of members on the site with the fox forums the most active. That said, we/they know nothing about your ride and prolly don't remember if you have other posts about it, or if you only have one ride, so in order to give helpful advice we need to be reminded of what we are dealing with.
Going back I see a post about problems after a fuel pump install, if this is the same ride you should use the same thread, there are followers that responded and likely familiar with it and saving questions or advise already given. If it morphs into many pages that follows your trek into tire fry'n smokey burn out bliss you can change the title and a moderator, if they are worth the cookies we get paid, can move it to the gen talk fox forums.
Although my advise still stands as a starting point I will add hit it with some starting fluid, if it starts it's likely fuel delivery related, if not look at the ignition side.

Reactions: 1 user
@Jonatan Issa
don't know the number of members we have on :SN: but I'm willing to bet the fox crowd here is the largest number of members on the site with the fox forums the most active. That said, we/they know nothing about your ride and prolly don't remember if you have other posts about it, or if you only have one ride, so in order to give helpful advice we need to be reminded of what we are dealing with.
Going back I see a post about problems after a fuel pump install, if this is the same ride you should use the same thread, there are followers that responded and likely familiar with it and saving questions or advise already given. If it morphs into many pages that follows your trek into tire fry'n smokey burn out bliss you can change the title and a moderator, if they are worth the cookies we get paid, can move it to the gen talk fox forums.
Although my advise still stands as a starting point I will add hit it with some starting fluid, if it starts it's likely fuel delivery related, if not look at the ignition side.
Oh ok, the car start after i give it some taps on the starting solenoid,distributor and the TFI