• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Drag Lites on the front of 2000GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter forpit2000gt
  • Start date Start date Mar 16, 2004

forpit2000gt

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
2,490
0
0
Columbia, SC
Mar 16, 2004
#1
  • Mar 16, 2004
  • #1
what offset are you running on the front wheels with Drag Lites?
 
H

Highroller

Founding Member
Oct 18, 2002
320
0
0
Vegas
Mar 16, 2004
#2
  • Mar 16, 2004
  • #2
forpit2000gt said:
what offset are you running on the front wheels with Drag Lites?
Click to expand...

There was only one offset for my 4" on Jeggs.com. Here is the description
Part # 927-90-54342
Size: 15 x 4
Rear Spacing: 2.25''
Bolt Circle: 5 x 4.5''/4.75''

Price $122.00 each

The main things you need to get is the 7/16 spacers for the fronts.. With those you can now clear the brake caliper
Part #720-2372
Description- Wheel Spacer, 7/16'' Thick, Fits 4.5''-5'', 5-Lug Bolt Pattern Price $12.99

I would recommend new wheel studs, because by adding that spacer you loose alot of threads...

ARP Front Studs
Part #070-100-7703
Description- .625'' Knurl; 1/2''-20 press-in stud features a .625'' knurl, will fit most disc brake Fords front and rear, and Chrysler front brake applications. 3'' long.
Price $9.99

Also you will need new lugnuts and you might as well make em pretty
Mccard Lugnuts, closed ended and fits perfect with the new rims, and wheel studs
Part # 671-63014
Description -TOUGH NUTS X/LNG 1/2'' CTR
Price $14.99
 

forpit2000gt

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
2,490
0
0
Columbia, SC
Mar 16, 2004
#3
  • Mar 16, 2004
  • #3
I should have been a little clearer. I want 15x7 on 5 lug. I know about the spacer. I already have lug nuts and will get studs when I find the wheel that will work. Thanks.
 
H

Highroller

Founding Member
Oct 18, 2002
320
0
0
Vegas
Mar 17, 2004
#4
  • Mar 17, 2004
  • #4
forpit2000gt said:
I should have been a little clearer. I want 15x7 on 5 lug. I know about the spacer. I already have lug nuts and will get studs when I find the wheel that will work. Thanks.
Click to expand...

with a 15x7 front wheel I don't actually know.. I have seen that combination before on this board, hopefully somebody with that setup chimes in.. untill then.. bump!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

O
Backuplamps
  • onemore1987
  • Jun 30, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
284
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 5, 2026
onemore1987
O
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
171
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
Engine Themostat
  • Mindseye007
  • Jan 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
900
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 1, 2026
86HO5.0
8
Hit something exiting
  • Creomod
  • Mar 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
18
Views
647
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 17, 2026
General karthief
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?