Drivetrain Swap With Hellion Install

Long story short : wrecked my son's 88 Hatch with 70k miles on it and less than 8k on the engine build. Typical Aluminum heads, E-303, Rollers, Scat lower. The brain was from a Cobra, with Intake and 24# injectors, BBK rails and 255lph pump. Found a 91 Hatch, with 40k original miles on it, only it was an AOD auto. It was literally owned by a 94 year old lady and the interior is flawless.

The engine ran perfectly, shifted perfectly, everything worked perfectly. The only problem was that everything was stock and after experiencing some sort of fluid leak, there was some corrosion on all the engine parts that were not the block/heads. I needed a home for the engine we built and I found one. Then I made it even more complicated, I decided to add the Hellion kit as payback for wrecking his car. Axle is swapped, engine and trans this weekend.

Decisions will need to be made as I do this, my 3rd Fox body, 7th Mustang in total. Needed a new forum to pose those questions to. I have built 2 Fox bodies previous to this, but there are little differences and that is what places like this are for.

Time to Party.

• Sponsors (?)