Dumb-a** Camaro driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluextc

Feb 12, 2006
South Jersey
Last night I'm driving near my house (Kings hwy betw rt 70 and Chapel ave for those who live around here, you'll know what I mean about dumb-a**), not flying or anything, just enjoying the drive and music, glance in my rear-view and a white Camaro turns on about 1 light behind me, glance up again and see he is flying (gotta show up the Mustang, of course). Well, I'm not gonna be stupid on this road, but I figured I'm not lettin him do a blow-by either, so I sped up a little, since traffic was a few lights ahead. Got a little closer to traffic and slowed back down, thinking ha, didn't catch me, and assuming he will slow down as well. Nope, he's so busy worrying about what I'm doin, or maybe laughing to his friends about how he's faster than a nearly-stock mustang gt, that he almost slams into the back of an SUV, and has to swerve onto the shoulder, then swerves back into the lane in front of the SUV, cutting him off. What an ass. He glanced over at me then and I just said a**hole and turned into the parking lot I was going to.

• Sponsors (?)

Update...Just went out with my husband to look at pickups and pulled up to the same guy at a redlight on the same road and was laughing and pointing him out to my husband and he wouldn't even look at me. Think he was embarrassed...

bluextc said:
glance in my rear-view and a white Camaro turns on about 1 light behind me, glance up again and see he is flying (gotta show up the Mustang, of course). Well, I'm not gonna be stupid on this road, but I figured I'm not lettin him do a blow-by either, so I sped up a little, since traffic was a few lights ahead. Got a little closer to traffic and slowed back down, thinking ha, didn't catch me, and assuming he will slow down as well. Nope, he's so busy worrying about what I'm doin, or maybe laughing to his friends about how he's faster than a nearly-stock mustang gt, that he almost slams into the back of an SUV, and has to swerve onto the shoulder, then swerves back into the lane in front of the SUV, cutting him off. What an ass. He glanced over at me then and I just said a**hole and turned into the parking lot I was going to.

Sounds like you are not much brighter. I am not going to go into detail about why you were wrong and not any smarter than the driver in the camaro.

TGJ said:
Sounds like you are not much brighter. I am not going to go into detail about why you were wrong and not any smarter than the driver in the camaro.
We are only human... :shrug:

One cannot allow the Mustang to get :owned: at least every once in a while...

McTeague said:
We are only human... :shrug:

I could use the very same arguement to defend the Camaro Driver. Which I won't because both the Mustang Driver and Camaro driver are Dumb Asses.

McTeague said:
One cannot allow the Mustang to get :owned: at least every once in a while...

You know what I do when someone is being a dumbass and races up behind me, trying to get me to race them. I let them go, even if they are driving a Toyota Echo or Corvette or whatever.

It is pretty simple, drive responsible at all times or don't drive at all.

tgj, you never give your mustang a little gas? that seem pretty strange.....and not true. might as well trade it for corolla.

its not like she was all out street racing.:shrug:

btw, i live right over by the cherry hill mall for 28 yrs. dont know of this camaro driver you speak of though.....i will be keeping an eye out though.

ADRENLN said:
tgj, you never give your mustang a little gas? that seem pretty strange.....and not true. might as well trade it for corolla.

its not like she was all out street racing.:shrug:

btw, i live right over by the cherry hill mall for 28 yrs. dont know of this camaro driver you speak of though.....i will be keeping an eye out though.

The only time I test my Mustang and TBird out are when they are at the race track, the only time. I won't be trading my cars in on a Corolla, and I won't get into why.

She wasn't street racing, what the ... do you call it then? She sped up to keep this camaro behind her, other than the fact they didn't do that 3 horn crap BS and start side by side, it is street racing and she is a Dumb Ass for doing what she did.

TGJ said:
The only time I test my Mustang and TBird out are when they are at the race track, the only time. I won't be trading my cars in on a Corolla, and I won't get into why.

She wasn't street racing, what the ... do you call it then? She sped up to keep this camaro behind her, other than the fact they didn't do that 3 horn crap BS and start side by side, it is street racing and she is a Dumb Ass for doing what she did.
Honestly, just stop trying to be all high and mighty. I get so pissed off when someone comes in and says "i've never given the Mustang more than a 1/4 throttle on the streets, EVER!" Thats the biggest load of crap ive ever heard. So you drive the thing everyday and don't go over 3k rpm unless you're lined up at the tree at your local drag strip? Gimme a break. We got the cars because we like the looks and power. IF she went 10mph over the speed limit to keep him back a bit with no traffic around, then let her do it.
Not attempting to single you out or anything, im just sick of people that come on here and say crap like that and act better than the rest as if the rest of us are dumbass kids or completely irresponsible :rolleyes:

HoustonGT said:
Honestly, just stop trying to be all high and mighty. I get so pissed off when someone comes in and says "i've never given the Mustang more than a 1/4 throttle on the streets, EVER!" Thats the biggest load of crap ive ever heard. So you drive the thing everyday and don't go over 3k rpm unless you're lined up at the tree at your local drag strip? Gimme a break. We got the cars because we like the looks and power. IF she went 10mph over the speed limit to keep him back a bit with no traffic around, then let her do it.
Not attempting to single you out or anything, im just sick of people that come on here and say crap like that and act better than the rest as if the rest of us are dumbass kids or completely irresponsible :rolleyes:

QFMFT!!!

Do you know me or anything about me? Nope, didn't think so, so your point means absolutely nothing. How do you know it was 10 mph over the speed limit? Could have easily been 30 - 40 MPH over the speed limit.

Let's say that Camaro hit that SUV, then what? I know what would happen do you?

HoustonGT said:
Honestly, if its so true, then let me be known as a "Dumbass Mustang Driver" for all i care. :nice:

:rlaugh:

Hell, everyone mashes the gas every now and then.. I don't know of ANYONE that HASN'T mashed it down on the street for some fun :shrug:

You're just speaking the truth, no shame in that :nice:

I go WOT at least once every other drive :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.