You sure have had some fine cars
Hi Gray... it is a car, not a temple... I smoke in mine also... looking at your list of vehicles, I see some similar vehicles.... I had a 65 2+2, a 68 Shelby GT500, an 87 GT 5.0, 02 GT Premium and now the 04 Mysti Vert. I also Dyno'd at TrackMasters
history is here... with pics... http://www.geocities.com/scipvteye/wheels.html
work in Huntsville, live in Arab, (not a native)....
It’s my car and I can cry if I want to, cry if I want to. (misquoted old great song)
I’m transplanted here too, just retired from Redstone (Army) looking for a JOB now.
You have a wicked “Verty. Gor-geous
Are you Bama Mafia? If not let me know.
I too have had way too many cars. Starting with... oh man DO NOT get me started. See what you did!
1. 66 Chevy SS Impala with 2-speed PowerGlide, SS Cragar Mags and lots of weekends under the hood. Traded for...(My mom ‘n dad were gonna kill me if I didn’t get…
2. Cosworth Vega. (White energy Crisis Car. It started out great then…traded for
3. 1970 Camaro with a 450 HP small block, TuboHD 400 lots of trick (Stolen/Wrecked)
4. 1968 GTO Phase II, 400 CID, His ‘n Her’s Hurst Shifter
5. 1968 Shelby GT350 Coupe, White w/Blue Stripes, stolen after only 2 years, never recovered. (Do you detect a trend here!)
6. 1985 Chevy Caprice 4 door, (College Car) wish it would ‘a been stolen
7. 1988 5.0 LX Coupe, Black, in and out, lots of bolt-on’s. My girl friend wrecked it
8. Married, 1988 Mustang 4 Cyl, with Manual Trans, slow but pretty in Black, sold.
9. 1991 Z-24 Cavalier, Silver and Black. Moved to Germany
10. 1986 Mazda 626 with 5 spd, Blue first really good family car. Sold
11. 1985 Ford LTD II, bought for 10$ no kidding, faded blue paint (Texas car) traded for
12. 1992 Dodge Dakota Pickup (We got a house…) traded for
13. 1996 Nissan Maxima 5 spd, black. My Xx’s favorite car. Sold 3 years later.
14. 1999 Nissan Path Finder SE, great for long range use. Sold for
15. 2000 Mustang GT Verty, Black over Ford Blue. Loved that car, lost it in the divorce.
16. 2001 Ford F150 XLT. Traded for the…
17. 2003 Mineral Greay Cobra Coupe (I love this car)
My dad was pretty much a Ford/Lincoln guy and he bough new cars every year or two. He had some really cool one’s too including a ’66 Continental with the suicide doors, ’68 Shelby (yes it was his first) 1968 or ‘69 ‘Cuda with a ‘426 HEMI, and a 1970 Pontiac Trans Am 455 4-spd among others. Even my sister has had a few cool one’s but never a Cobra. I am the first in the family with one of these baby’s.