Dyno results and damage report for the 67 Supercharged 331

dcstang67

May 26, 2008
I went in for a tune yesterday and on the first run I made 483 HP and 509 TQ. After throwing in some more fuel and about 5 runs into the tune I made 536 HP and 525 TQ. At the end of that run I popped out a freeze plug and had to cut the day short. We never even got to tune any timing. I had the base timing set at 10 degrees and heard no detonation at all. I have a 6.87" crank pulley and a 3" supercharger pulley and it was making about 14 psi. Today I am going to install a new freeze plug. Not too bad of a job, I had to pull the header and steering rack to get to it.

Now I am looking for a larger pulley to keep the power down around 500 HP. I figured a 3.12" or 3.15" should work if anyone has one to sell, let me know. DCStang67@aol.com

nice car nice numbers, im curious to see what numbers it will make with timing... but thats only cause its not my block how many ribs is the pulley? and FYI a 3.5" pulley will probly give you around 10psi. My paxton dropped 2psi with every .250" but that was a bigger blower

http://www.superchargers4less.com/

call these guys, they used to sell pulleys