dyno results

• Sponsors (?)

No I didn't Mike. The dyno operator wouldn't let me touch the car - I wanted to adjust FP and then timing. He said that was dyno tuning and that cost $200/hr. He is not that customer friendly. I paid $75 for 3 pulls but stopped him at two as there was no sense in going further - one graph overlaid the other perfectly despite the higher temp of the second pull.

Hey thanks for the help guys--i didnt use the wideband the dyno shop had so i really dont know if it was rich or lean? but i can tell you that the first pull the car wasnt fully warmed up only made a Paltry 170 Hp with 16 degrees of timing so i lowered it to 12 and gain 35 Hp to get the 205. But maybe thats more cause it was warmed up then the timing? I am going to try this again with a adj regulator to see if i can play with the fuel and timing. The idle is not bad with the E cam and the SD. i am planning on converting to MA but i just want to see what i can make with SD and different levels of modifications. I will be ditching the stock intake after Christmas. My goal now is to get close to 250 RWHP as possible before i try using my nitrous kit.