Easy question...need answer before morning..

Well, I am leaving in a couple hours to go trade in my 02 Gt for an 04 Mach 1! :hail2: :hail2: The dealer is letting me transfer the O/R X to my new MAch in his shop along with my rim/tires. :nice: The reason he is letting me transfer the X-pipe is because he needs cats to sell my Gt. Great for me except on problem...No database and no ECU code yet to be able to turn off the check engine light for the missing cats using my PRP package and XCal2. So will there be any problem driving it the 3.5 hours back to my house with the light on?

• Sponsors (?)

if you have the xcal2 you can turn the cats off right away when you get the mach. then you dont have to worry about the light coming on when you swap the midpipe on to the mach.

but no it will not hurt the car to drive it with the CEL on because of no cats if that is what you were asking.

Ya but you have to have the Machs ECU code for the programer to work on it.

It will be fine all it is, is to let you know that there is something wrong with the 02 sensors all the XCal dose is turn that part off.

here is a quick funny...I just went out to start her, 02 Gt, to start my 3.5 hr drive to trade her in and her battery is dead....lol. I think she is pissed at me for not driving her for to weeks and now I am going to trade her in. I guess she has :owned: :owned: me!!