elec exhaust cut-out's

88stangmangt

Nov 25, 2003
Stafford,VA
just bought a pair and had a brain storm i already have sittin next to me a fireball kit and i thought i am gonna do a custom exhaust system and cut a 2 1/2 inch hole in both sides of my h-pipe weld in some 3-bolt collectors (2 1/2 inch) and have it come out below my door so when i want i can run open LT headers and have it flame out the side has any one on the thread done this? what do you think? i will have pics in a few weeks once done.

• Sponsors (?)

not legal for a stree car, you must have your exhaust exit after the doors on the car (not in front or middle), Plus if your doing flame throwers you'll be shooting your car, tires and not to mention have an open flame shooting in the direction of the gas tank, not a good idea in my opinion.

dont worry you got it all wrong my long tube headers stop right behind my front wheels. and i am gonna have it go out at a angle. so it isnt even gonna be close to the wheels or tank. and im not worried about street legal i planned it a little better than your giveing me credit for plus the flames are only 2 or 3 feet.