ENGINE DYNO tommorow, guesses welcome.

IndyBlk5.0 said:
wow, very impressive numbers, im really impressed by your torque numbers, would you mind how much invested you have on your particular setup? if you dont, thats fine... i just am curious... nice job on the setup!!! :nice:

Off the cuff, around 10k. Email me at [email protected] if you want specifics. Nothing is scrimped on, all top of the line parts, I went with the motto, do it once, do it right.
mike.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice numbers! The engine is still lean, 15:1 a/f in some spots. I woud guess it would be even leaner once in the car cause theres more load on the engine in the car. What are you gonna do about that? Re-jet carb some more or get a bigger carb? Is this a pump gas car or race gas? I'm guessing race gas. I wanna do a motor when I get the money. A 347 with some stuff from Ed :)

Paul doesnt trust the air/fuel readings, he goes by the plugs. The plugs looked great. The motor should richen up a little more with an exhaust behind it, ran open headered.

Grover, you're car is not a pos, all's you need is a big stroker :banana: :rlaugh:

I bet it would break 600 if you didn't have the hydraulic lifters holding you back ;).

And smockdoiley you have a big block dont you? Or is it a but load of nitrous?
<edit> Never mind... that's alot of torque to get from a 342...... yay for blowers :nice: </edit>

Thanx Rick, still havent forgot about those supports. I'm now debating just buying everything to put the motor in. Todays my b-day, wife just bought me the aeromotive street rod pump and one of my needed filters (100 micron). Friggen car :bang: :banana: :rlaugh: