Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

Wow, you got yourself a keeper there dude! I got engaged earlier this year so I gotta make sure I get all my car stuff done before we join our accounts LOL :eek: Mine can't drive a stick so I'm at least safe on the her driving it part ;)
the key to happiness is having a joint account for the bills and separate accounts for personal funny money. Makes her feel independent but at the same time the bills get paid and your car stash is easy to accumulate. that is unless she runs out of money half way through her pay period.... then asks if she can move money around.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Surprised
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I just can't wait till I really understand what y'all are saying. It'll happen someday........
You can defiantly learn how to do this. If you dont know something you just Google it as that is the IT/software way.

After a lot of:bang::bang::bang: your head start to used to the feeling and then just then something may make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
the key to happiness is having a joint account for the bills and separate accounts for personal funny money. Makes her feel independent but at the same time the bills get paid and your car stash is easy to accumulate. that is unless she runs out of money half way through her pay period.... then asks if she can move money around.. :rolleyes:
Great advice and exactly what I'm lobbying for! :D I told her "if we have joint accounts for everything, how can I be sweet and surprise you with gifts or anything?" but of course it's really to keep eyes off my car spending :rlaugh:

Thinking maybe I should start a marital advice thread... I'm sure you guys have lots of helpful (and probably not so helpful too lol) info for a soon-to-be-married guy, I need all the help I can get!

Yes my first point of advice, get as much pussaaayyy as you can before you walk the isle. You need a surplus to survive the after marriage drought, eff up once and this is a commonly used weapon :nonono:you will learn fast she is always right.:nono:

• Happy
  • Haha
wiseguyk said:
Wow, you got yourself a keeper there dude! I got engaged earlier this year so I gotta make sure I get all my car stuff done before we join our accounts LOL :eek: Mine can't drive a stick so I'm at least safe on the her driving it part ;)

Your wife does drive a stick... You just haven't leaned yet that You are the Stick...

For advice on how to successfully live with a woman, I highly recommend that you buy and read the whole book "Men are from Mars women are from Venus; The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex:.
Costs you maybe $10 bucks from Amazon.com and it will save a lot more than that in frustration and argument.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
My mother in law drives a stick,.......

It's attached to a broom.
070E3622-C7F9-489D-891E-AC41A05E1319.gif

• Haha
Didn't take long to spend $1200... dropped the heads off to have them looked over and new springs installed. Brian wants 180# closed and 380# open soooo that's what is going on there. No corner cutting this time, had everything done short of a line hone. Lets face it the block will give up before anything else will.... speaking of the block it has been squared and zero decked, we will be running an MLS head gasket. The 36 tooth wheel was turned and the entire assembly balanced. Running a ts1 total seal ring package and a dss forged piston....
Without giving all my cam specs away I will say it is going to be healthy
Lift in the 570's
224i at 50
236e at 50
114lsa
What really make the cam are the lope ramp rates these should really make a big difference with my iron heads.

I think I am going to need to detune....

All kinds of parts have been coming in. So far i have the new WB, cam degree kit, oil pump [standard volume], cloyes adjustable timing chain, gaskets for almost everything, fender cover, econoline timing cover [uses standard water pump but has bosses for crank sensor], crank sensor, assorted resistors diodes capacitors transistors ect for ecu mods...
Waiting to pick the block, rotating assembly, bearings, rings, cylinder heads up from the machine shop....

hardest part now is trying to decide what color to paint the engine:O_o:

Reactions: 1 user
All kinds of parts have been coming in. So far i have the new WB, cam degree kit, oil pump [standard volume], cloyes adjustable timing chain, gaskets for almost everything, fender cover, econoline timing cover [uses standard water pump but has bosses for crank sensor], crank sensor, assorted resistors diodes capacitors transistors ect for ecu mods...
Waiting to pick the block, rotating assembly, bearings, rings, cylinder heads up from the machine shop....

hardest part now is trying to decide what color to paint the engine:O_o:
Green