Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

• Sponsors (?)

I got my car put back together again recently, and my wife asked if the car was “all good”. I said it will never be “all good”..... with more projects to come. She don’t care though..... I keep the house tip top first and foremost.... then the car is play time!

• Happy
Reactions: 2 users
I got my car put back together again recently, and my wife asked if the car was “all good”. I said it will never be “all good”..... with more projects to come. She don’t care though..... I keep the house tip top first and foremost.... then the car is play time!
Yeah,...Kate don’t care...I may as well open my mouth and go Blah-blah-blah...blah-blah.
I think she waits till my mouth stops moving and then it’s either “ that’s nice honey“ or “I’m sorry baby.”
There would be a gigantic difference in her input however the minute I add “ and that’ll cost $1000.00, ( like just now) or I just wasted $6000.00...( when the old engine died).
I find it much more productive to just keep saying “ Blah-blah-blah...blah-blah”...and stay happily married.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Yeah,...Kate don’t care...I may as well open my mouth and go Blah-blah-blah...blah-blah.
I think she waits till my mouth stops moving and then it’s either “ that’s nice honey“ or “I’m sorry baby.”
There would be a gigantic difference in her input however the minute I add “ and that’ll cost $1000.00, ( like just now) or I just wasted $6000.00...( when the old engine died).
I find it much more productive to just keep saying “ Blah-blah-blah...blah-blah”...and stay happily married.

I have one CC we use for everything. Once the bill comes in, if there’s no questions I know I’m good to go. I spend responsibly, so she lets me have my fun.... and viceversa.... as the UPS driver delivers clothing every other day! We’re a good team! Lol

So I called up LMR and they have a list of rims that they know will fit the ATS calipers. Apparently they are the same size as the M2300x.

I sat down with the wife and we narrowed our rim choice down to one. The SVE R350, now i need to figure out if I want to order them with tires when/if they go on sale for the 4th of July. Thoughts on the wheel and tire choice? I want a tire that can be driven in the rain if need be.
1593102573037.png

I'm actually disappointed LMR seems to be skipping their Memorial day and 4th of July 10% promotions this year.

Actually, they still have a week or so to promote the 4th of july one, so i'd give it a few days before you order. I have a few items in my car i've been waiting since May to order.

I keep the house tip top first and foremost.... then the car is play time!

Same here. Work, house, kids, wife and other priorities come first. Car is in the spare time, with spare play money. Wife doesn't raise an eyebrow to anything i spend on the car, and likewise i don't care what she spends her money on.

I find getting tires mounted to be a huge pain in butt. I would order with the tires.....especially you guys with free shipping. If there is a discount it is hard to beat the price. I like those rims and think they will look really good.

Chris

Reactions: 1 user
I did not wait, when I called they only had so many left in stock so I went ahead and ordered. The r350 wheels with sumimoto tires in gunmetal ship tomorrow. I now have everything sans spindles in my posession, they should be here tonight. I plan on cleaning them thoroughly and painting before installing.

Reactions: 4 users