Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

• Sponsors (?)

Hahaha !!! That's what I was waiting for. That whine is sick. :nice:

That's nice, man !!!

Wooohooo !!!! You know what comes next.....:burnout:

Reactions: 1 user
Lol I met a guy who can cut the plates out.... have his card in my pocket....
Intake can be purchased from jegs...then modified by your shop of choice... (or I sell the first one and buy a nice welder) blower from ebay...

It could happen.

Reactions: 1 users
Intake can be purchased from jegs...then modified by your shop of choice... (or I sell the first one and buy a nice welder) blower from ebay...

It could happen.
Ohhh C'mon!! You just can't say "you fixed it"........
You fixed what?

It could happen.
I'm telling ya...you now have more than one opportunity to work for yourself, and tell " da man" that you're calling in sick........
Forever.
You make things work that a lot of people would never even try,...but if you showed them a way,...or gave them an 'erector set ' to build their own......
You'd have a market opportunity to every guy that's ever had a 302/5.0 in anything.

And that's huge.

I make things work that a lot of people would never even try. But in my case, it wouldn't matter if I tried to sell complete engines...ain't nobody gonna put no stinkin' inline 6 cylinder in their Mustang.
And I have a market opportunity for one guy in the US, and one crazy guy from New Zealand.

Not so huge.

Last edited:
Ohhh C'mon!! You just can't say "you fixed it"........
You fixed what?
Well you won't believe this but..... I forgot to put the check valve in the water meth line..... So when I primed it after I fixed the bad coils and wires.. it was sucking down copious amounts of water....

I think that would cause a serious missfire if it didn't need it don't you?

Soo...:doh:

I'm working an 18hr shift today.... 6am to midnight...:crap:

This weekend I am going to do some tuning.

I'm telling ya...you now have more than one opportunity to work for yourself, and tell " da man" that you're calling in sick........
Forever.
You make things work that a lot of people would never even try,...but if you showed them a way,...or gave them an 'erector set ' to build their own......
You'd have a market opportunity to every guy that's ever had a 302/5.0 in anything.

And that's huge.

I make things work that a lot of people would never even try. But in my case, it wouldn't matter if I tried to sell complete engines...ain't nobody gonna put no stinkin' inline 6 cylinder in their Mustang.
And I have a market opportunity for one guy in the US, and one crazy guy from New Zealand.

Not so huge.
Hmm... I may go for it I have proven it works... if I could source all the parts needed (maybe they find the blower) it could be a big seller..

I would want to design an intake that's more cookie cutter for the masses on the blower but the rest would be easy enough.

Well you won't believe this but..... I forgot to put the check valve in the water meth line..... So when I primed it after I fixed the bad coils and wires.. it was sucking down copious amounts of water....

I think that would cause a serious missfire if it didn't need it don't you?

Soo...:doh:

I'm working an 18hr shift today.... 6am to midnight...:crap:

This weekend I am going to do some tuning.
Ha ha! I'm not the only bonehead here that does brilliant stuff..
Like running out of gas,...not tightening a spark plug,...