Roush Ever A 1996 Mystic Cobra Saleen Made?

• Sponsors (?)

BLKVERT said:
Damn now that is rare.

Generally any Saleen Cobra is a rare beast just look at the production numbers over the years.

1996 - 4 coupes - 1 Laser Red, 1 Mystic, 2 White
7 convertibles - 4 Black, 1 White, 2 Laser Red

1997 - 13 coupes - 7 Black, 4 White, 2 Rio Red
5 convertibles - 3 Rio Red, 1 Black, 1 Rainbow

1998 - 14 coupes - 5 Yellow, 5 White, 2 Laser Red, 1 Black, 1 Atlantic Blue
21 convertibles - 7 Black, 6 White, 3 Yellow, 3 Laser Red, 2 Atlantic Blue

1999 - 8 coupes - 5 White, 2 Rio Red, 1 Black
12 convertibles - 6 Black, 5 White, 1 Rio Red

2001 - 9 coupes - 3 Yellow, 2 Laser Red, 1 Satin Silver, 1 True Blue, 1 Mineral Grey, 1 Black
6 convertibles - 2 Satin Silver, 2 Mineral Grey, 1 White, 1 Black

2003 - 6 coupes - 2 Redfire, 2 Black, 1 White, 1 Rainbow
5 convertibles - 1 Satin Silver, 1 Sonic Blue, 1 Black, 1 Zinc Yellow, 1 Lizstick Red

2004 - 8 coupes - 3 Black, 2 Mystichrome, 1 White, 1 Redfire, 1 Competition Orange
10 convertibles - 4 Screaming Yellows, 2 Black, 1 White, 1 Torch Red, 1 Silver Metallic, 1 Mystichrome

marcus95 said:
If anyone knows where those 03/04 White Saleen Cobras are please let me know.

Finders fee. :D

Thanks,

Don't care about the finders fee................... :D

03-13 the white coupe is in Nor Cal, saw it at a car show a couple of years ago.

I've got some pictures somewhere.

Kevin,

I thought 1 dealer had @6 Mystichomes themself, not including what any other dealer may have sold.

You are saying total for the color is 3.

Do you know more on this?

Thanks.

S281Cobra said:
Generally any Saleen Cobra is a rare beast just look at the production numbers over the years.

1996 - 4 coupes - 1 Laser Red, 1 Mystic, 2 White
7 convertibles - 4 Black, 1 White, 2 Laser Red

1997 - 13 coupes - 7 Black, 4 White, 2 Rio Red
5 convertibles - 3 Rio Red, 1 Black, 1 Rainbow

1998 - 14 coupes - 5 Yellow, 5 White, 2 Laser Red, 1 Black, 1 Atlantic Blue
21 convertibles - 7 Black, 6 White, 3 Yellow, 3 Laser Red, 2 Atlantic Blue

1999 - 8 coupes - 5 White, 2 Rio Red, 1 Black
12 convertibles - 6 Black, 5 White, 1 Rio Red

2001 - 9 coupes - 3 Yellow, 2 Laser Red, 1 Satin Silver, 1 True Blue, 1 Mineral Grey, 1 Black
6 convertibles - 2 Satin Silver, 2 Mineral Grey, 1 White, 1 Black

2003 - 6 coupes - 2 Redfire, 2 Black, 1 White, 1 Rainbow
5 convertibles - 1 Satin Silver, 1 Sonic Blue, 1 Black, 1 Zinc Yellow, 1 Lizstick Red

2004 - 8 coupes - 3 Black, 2 Mystichrome, 1 White, 1 Redfire, 1 Competition Orange
10 convertibles - 4 Screaming Yellows, 2 Black, 1 White, 1 Torch Red, 1 Silver Metallic, 1 Mystichrome

Hey Kevin, you had those numbers pretty handy and fast. I bet you have never needed those before, have you??? :p :p :p Now, I wonder how owners the one and only lizstick read one :shrug: :D

S281Cobra said:
Don't care about the finders fee................... :D
03-13 the white coupe is in Nor Cal, saw it at a car show a couple of years ago.
I've got some pictures somewhere.

Don't give Marcus any idea's. We already have plans for two "different" 99-04 bodystyle white Saleen's . We don't want to give away any hints other then it will continue the theme of our matching cars :D :D

Saleen Mike said:
Kevin,

I thought 1 dealer had @6 Mystichomes themself, not including what any other dealer may have sold.

You are saying total for the color is 3.

Do you know more on this?

Thanks.

I'm not saying it, those are Liz's numbers...............

Don't know what happened to that but I remember the web site, the dealer claimed that they had 6 on order.

s351rspeedster said:
Hey Kevin, you had those numbers pretty handy and fast. I bet you have never needed those before, have you??? :p :p :p Now, I wonder how owners the one and only lizstick read one :shrug: :D

Don't give Marcus any idea's. We already have plans for two "different" 99-04 bodystyle white Saleen's . We don't want to give away any hints other then it will continue the theme of our matching cars :D :D

Never used it all at once, only bits and pieces until now.......

Heh, didn't mean to get in the middle of the competition between you two......... :rolleyes:

And I didn't give Marcus the guys contact info................... :D

Hey Robert.

Steer clear of my Cobra business. :D

Kevin. As long as that car is still in the Nor Cal area, that is all the info I need. Thanks for the tip. Finders fee included. :D

I'm not on a rampage yet, but I may be soon. :D

I need help, I have in my possession a 1996 Mystic Saleen Cobra Convertible with white top and interior. Was supposed to be pulled off the assembly line by ASC and supercharged by them and painted by BSF and built for the Detroit auto show. The car was originally this color with this interior. I believe that it was supposed to be a black on black car but like I said was pulled off the line and built this way. Can anyone help me on this?

I need help, I have in my possession a 1996 Mystic Saleen Cobra Convertible with white top and interior. Was supposed to be pulled off the assembly line by ASC and supercharged by them and painted by BSF and built for the Detroit auto show. The car was originally this color with this interior. I believe that it was supposed to be a black on black car but like I said was pulled off the line and built this way. Can anyone help me on this?

Didnt happen without pics. The Mystic cars are more and more well documented and the only convertibles were 2 - 1995 Mustang GT's painted by BASF to show Ford the Mystic Color. Then the BASF Horse of a Different Color - 95 Saleen S351 #95-010, and then the 2000 Mystic Cobras, 1 of which was turned into a Saleen being #96-0189.

I know this thread is old, show some pics.