factory 2000 cobra r front bumper?

ADRENLN

Apr 16, 2003
NJ
guys i have the steeda front clip. i love it but i want to lower the car a bit. 3/4 in- 1 1/4. i can hardly get up on the lifts now without scraping, even for a oil change. ita getting to be a pain.

so i was thinking if i could replace it with the 2000 cobra r the real stuff that might solve my problem. i was wondering if anyone knows the the part #s for this set up, and if there is any place i could get it cheaper then through ford.

im sure there got to be some places. also i believe that i will need the regular cobra 01 bumper then the splitter, correct?

does anyone have this, how easy is it to take the splitter off and on for things like this? does constaint on and off of the splitter scrach the paint on the undrelying bumper?

any opinions, feedback, or pictures of this part will be appreciated.

i think it might help me out, ssl

• Sponsors (?)

im not sure what im going to do, i will probably try to keep the steeda splitter and do a 3/4 in bullitt drop. see if i can get away with that.

im not sure about the selling seperate thing, but you might want to give steeda a try, i think they sell it seperate.

i had to shove wood under the tires to get on the alinement (sorry spelling) rack. :nonono: