FAQ's - Please read and contribute

• Sponsors (?)

Or maybe you're referring to your Rear End Swap sticky.

I think that write-up should be a link within the previously existing Classic Tech FAQ I linked to above.

If you sitcky each write-up individually we're going to have them fill up the first page of Tech.

sorry

CochinoFilipino said:
Or maybe you're referring to your Rear End Swap sticky.

I think that write-up should be a link within the previously existing Classic Tech FAQ I linked to above.

If you sitcky each write-up individually we're going to have them fill up the first page of Tech.

Gotcha...

I don't spend much time over in talk so I did not notice it. That is an old post. I did not check the links to see if they were updated or not.

My original suggestion was a FAQ sub forum...but 2bav8 thought it would be better here.

I would be interested in:

* Header fitment
* simple Cam and Head comparison (what is good combo)
* like all else 8" and 9" rear fitment and ratio guide
* front and rear disk brake swaps. there are a lot of different approaches out there and it would be nice to see on one page
* EFI conversion

I could go on but I dont want to be greedy!

As you can see, I have removed all the FAQ information that I had previously posted to help you guys have a quick reference guide to look up how-to's and such. Well, ever since I posted that information, I have been harrassed by members on here in more than one thread, and it never seems to cease even though I have alerted admin. about the flaming abuse. Yes, I know the regular Mod has been on vacation, but is back now, and the response I got from an administrator yesterday makes it very clear to me that this is not only a restomod site that I don't belong in, it is also a "Good 'Ol Boy" site where if you are from out of town, you are looked on as a detractor no matter how much knowledge you impart. This will be my last post on here because I do not wish to disrupt the Good 'Ol Boy thing that has obviously been going on for some time now. If you want to build a site far and beyond what it is now, you need to change how you do business with newbies. Don't bother replying, I will not come back to answer.