Prepare yourself for Foxbody perfection:
THE 1993 Ford Mustang Saleen SA-10.
Screenshot_20200711-210807_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200711-210725_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200711-210841_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200711-210950_Gallery.jpg

6 figure fox cars :)

• Sponsors (?)

Shoot... If I had the money and was able to I'd like to find another old Zeypher like I had back in the day or a Fairmont to hot rod up... Would scare the crap out these kids nowadays!!
I guess you don’t know that these “kids nowadays” drive S550 Mustangs that make 800 whp. Better stock up on Depends, because if anybody’s going to soil themselves, it’s gonna be you.

I guess you don’t know that these “kids nowadays” drive S550 Mustangs that make 800 whp. Better stock up on Depends, because if anybody’s going to soil themselves, it’s gonna be you.

Here's the thing... With a primer paint job and a big block under the hood they won't be expecting that crap from redlight to redlight, or a quick jab on the 4 lane!! That's the great fun with those cars.. it's a fox chassis with a sleeper car on top of it!!

Here's the thing... With a primer paint job and a big block under the hood they won't be expecting that crap from redlight to redlight, or a quick jab on the 4 lane!! That's the great fun with those cars.. it's a fox chassis with a sleeper car on top of it!!
** Radio static noise **.

“Earth calling Dude....Dude....Come in Dude,....over”

Three things here.

The three techs at my dealership that have new Mustangs are all either supercharged, or turbocharged. Everyone of them are making over 800 whp. All of these “ young punks” drive combinations that are becoming more and more commonplace in today’s street racing.

There’s nothing “ sleeper“ about a primer covered fairmont w/a big block built to have enough power to give a supercharged S 550 even a small problem.

If you pulled up to me in a 1000 hp 385 series build, unless it was turbocharged, it would absolutely sound like it made 1000 hp.
To put 1000 hp to the ground on an old school chassis requires a really good set of slicks, or drag radials,...and even then are gonna spin on the street. That will not be a problem for the new car though, the new Coyote would have the benefit of traction control, and those same tires on it.
Any pinhead would hear that,...any pinhead could see that,...... (from at least a mile away) . Regardless of how much of a slasher you make it appear outwardly. Bottom line,...you ain’t foolin nobody.

My advice:
You may as well just hand that mustang guy your ass while the light is still red,... Because when it turns green, he’d tear it off and beat you over the head with it.

And...if anybody here knows about a fairmont/zephyr,...you’re talkin to him.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
It's sorta like that old thing about beating up an old person.. if you beat me in my Zeypher.. what have you accomplished? You beat a 40 year old grandpa car.. If I beat you.. you just got beat by the same.... So who wins in the end??? :nice:

Well.... Yeh... But... Still big block Zeypher or Fairmont!! :mg:
There is absolutely NOTHING to be gained from putting a 429/460 in a Foxbody.

Because:

It weighs 300 MORE pounds than a Coyote. Effectively dooming any fox body you put that in to a life of straight line only duty.
It only has 1 * factory * transmission choice ( c-6) that will bolt up to it. Unless you can find a mega rare C4 bell.
There is no visual aesthetic, A Coyote actually looks more massive in the engine bay.

And you said you owned one.....it’s spelled ZEPHYR. You’d think you’d know that. It means “ a soft gentle breeze”. :fight:

Who in their right mind would be intimidated by a soft gentle breeze, regardless of what engine you put in it?

It's sorta like that old thing about beating up an old person.. if you beat me in my Zeypher.. what have you accomplished? You beat a 40 year old grandpa car.. If I beat you.. you just got beat by the same.... So who wins in the end??? :nice:
I guess In the end it all depends on what version of 40 year old grandpa car you have in the race....An imaginary one...
or one with a Supra engine in it.

Last edited:
I still like the sound of a snotty ass cam in a big block with enough compression to scare the s#17 out the whole neighborhood when it cranks up... Not that a flat plane crank 'yote hitting 7,500 don't have a sweet sound to it, just different sound's eh??

There is absolutely NOTHING to be gained from putting a 429/460 in a Foxbody.

Because:

It weighs 300 MORE pounds than a Coyote. Effectively dooming any fox body you put that in to a life of straight line only duty.
It only has 1 * factory * transmission choice ( c-6) that will bolt up to it. Unless you can find a mega rare C4 bell.
There is no visual aesthetic, A Coyote actually looks more massive in the engine bay.

And you said you owned one.....it’s spelled ZEPHYR. You’d think you’d know that. It means “ a soft gentle breeze”. :fight:

Who in their right mind would be intimidated by a soft gentle breeze, regardless of what engine you put in it?
Hey I'm old!! I forget stuff!!! And Summit sells C4 big block bells and even complete C4's for a big block all day.. I've been checking already, got my sights set ahead in case I decide to go with a C4 instead of the C6 I've got now...

Hey I'm old!! I forget stuff!!! And Summit sells C4 big block bells and even complete C4's for a big block all day.. I've been checking already, got my sights set ahead in case I decide to go with a C4 instead of the C6 I've got now...
Man....you're 53. I'm 62. If youre forgetting stuff at 53, some hospice nurse is gonna be feeding you porridge, and changing your diapers at my age. Quit being such a wuss.
At 53, I was building a magazine car. not looking at retirement homes, and burial plots.

Srsly tho, I've gotta take it sorta easy, I just got a pacemaker put in 1 1/2 months ago an I got lots of issues with my back going on... I'd love to accomplish something like a 'yote swap in mine but I don't have the electrical know how or the $$$ to be able to pull of something like that. Hell I thought I accomplished something when I verified the charging and distributor wiring on Cherry Bomb!! Hey it's one step at a time eh!! We all wanna have fun with our rides and hope for that next goal with em, that's what makes it a great hobby!! Cheers mate!!