Progress Thread Finally!! A Mach 1

Sketchy_GT

Nov 13, 2016
I was finally able to purchase a 2003 Mustang Mach 1 yesterday and I freaking love it. But my only issue I’m having right now is that the power windows won’t work. Neither of them. But I do hear a click when I push the drivers side button so I’m not sure where to start. I have checked the fuses and they all seem to be good. But it just seems odd with both sides not working, any advise?
FE5A6374-B858-4123-B58F-367544A1806D.jpeg
CDF43C9E-C025-42CF-A92B-DC95B8F246A9.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Gorgeous!! AT or stick? wmburns should be along with his sage advice. I always buy the Factory Shop Manual and supplements, the troubleshooting etc is without peer, great to just peruse too.

Reactions: 1 user
Gorgeous!! AT or stick? wmburns should be along with his sage advice. I always buy the Factory Shop Manual and supplements, the troubleshooting etc is without peer, great to just peruse too.

Thanks!! It is an auto but that's okay cause just in case we need it my wife can drive it. So far i love it, once the windows work I'll be completely happy

Okay guys, I fixed the windows... for now. It seems that both window motors were stuck(which seemed kinda odd being why i didn't assume that to start with) and a good slam of the doors got them working as should be. I guess I'll rock it until they stick again and then I'll replace the window motors.

Didn't think of doing that, very strange thing to happen. Doesn't look like it sat outside in inclement weather for a long period that MIGHT do it.

Didn't think of doing that, very strange thing to happen. Doesn't look like it sat outside in inclement weather for a long period that MIGHT do it.
According to the previous owner it was garage kept but idk it is 15 Year’s old so I guess it definitely possible but wouldn’t have been my first guess for sure

Figured I would go ahead and make this a progress thread since i have a long list of things to do to this car. A lot of it being visual as of now but it will eventually receive the performance mods its begging for. As of now I really want to put a set of drag radials on the stock Mach 1 wheels, as I love the way they look, aaaandd it needs some rear tires anyway so I figured now would be the time for that. Feel free to chime in on some radials you might recommend