Progress Thread Finally got a new truck

In ABQ the freeway speed limit is 80mph, right ? I can remember driving my cousins car at 85mph and people were passing me like I was sitting still. Speed limit here is 55 or 65...if you get caught doing over 80 its a reckless driving charge.

I liked the " E " cam with 24lb injectors. It was my favorite of all of them. Staggered rockers 1.6 and 1.7 really woke it up a little. Those were the days.

Make some memories with it man. You can't get rid of it before I fly out there and see it for myself.

In ABQ the freeway speed limit is 80mph, right ? I can remember driving my cousins car at 85mph and people were passing me like I was sitting still. Speed limit here is 55 or 65...if you get caught doing over 80 its a reckless driving charge.

I can’t imagine a speed limit of 80 with that many people on the road.
Things happen way faster at 80-90 than they do at 65. Dangerous with so much distracted driving going on all over the place!

75 mph, but lately with Covid, people decided 90mph is the new speed limit. Thanks @90sickfox . It’s nothing special. Well maybe a little above average. Just don't look too close

Reactions: 1 user
Radio DEFINITELY means speakers. 2 12s powered by some old school amplifiers would be sweet. Rockford Punch 150, or an Orion 100w HCCA bridged to 1 ohm., backed by a Sony, Alpine, or Eclipse deck...man, those were the days.

I would not sell that fox though. Unless it's to upgrade to a nicer Fox or an 03/04 Cobra.

It’s got speakers in the dash and quarter trims, but I think they are the originals. There aren’t any speakers in the doors though. The holes still have the weather barriers over them. Weird that a fully loaded GT wouldn’t come with door speakers. MAybe its not fully loaded

Last edited:
My head unit is under the hood, the speakers are under the rear bumper and the volume control is under my right foot.

Reactions: 1 user
Forgive me, 3AMD??

Three AM Demon. It manifests itself to many on Stangnet. @CarMichael Angelo was the first to speak of its existence and give it a name. It's corporeal form is that of @Davedacarpainter drinking a cold beer and egging you on to take the elegant/hard/notgonnahappen road to Mustang maintenance.

I should bookmark this definition.