Finally got my mustang, and its a rescue.

Hello. Im happy to be here.

I've been wanting to get a mustang since I was a kid, and I'm happy to say I've finally been able to make that happen. I recently purchased what I call my rescue pony, a 2002 GT premium convertible, and couldn't be happier. She was really rough, but I've now gotten her cleaned up and running better and am looking forward to bringing her back to her better days. Hopefully this community will be able to help me in that goal. Here and of course the state mustang club of course. Thanks for having me.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hello. Im happy to be here.

I've been wanting to get a mustang since I was a kid, and I'm happy to say I've finally been able to make that happen. I recently purchased what I call my rescue pony, a 2002 GT premium convertible, and couldn't be happier. She was really rough, but I've now gotten her cleaned up and running better and am looking forward to bringing her back to her better days. Hopefully this community will be able to help me in that goal. Here and of course the state mustang club of course. Thanks for having me.

Attachments

• 20201111_160324.jpg
    20201111_160324.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 54
LOL Your Name is so long it looks comical.

Welcome to the forums. White/Tan Tops are a bear to work with. When the time comes, consider replacing it with black, much easier to take care of.
I was thinking that as well. The top is needing to go soon... hopefully in the spring. Currently its shrunk to the point that it only closes if the temperature is over 70 degrees F and the sun is out.

Ten years ago I had to get creative with a name as others I wanted were not available. I like your new handle, but typing it will get old if you’d device does not auto fill in the login.
On a convertible top, does color affect heat absorption? If so, black might be good for colder days and motivation to lower the top on any nice day.
There are too many semi trailers full of leaky livestock on the roads here, so I’ll keep my mostly solid roof.:drool:
You have fun in OK with that. And welcome to the group.