Finally got myself a 99GT

As some of you know, i sold my 5.0 a couple weeks ago and started shopping for a 99+ car. Found a couple, did some negotiating and the owner dropped it off this morning. The car has 3.73 Gears,Alum. Driveshaft,BBK Catted X-Pipe,MAC Catback Exhaust,HID Conversion,Sub-Frame Connectors,King Cobra Clutch,Steeda Upper/Lower Control Arms,Bullitt Wheels,Steeda Tri-Ax,K&N Intake,2002 Headlights and Hood,Adjustable Clutch Quadrant,Resurfaced Flywheel,New Axle Bearings and Seals,New rack & pinion,tie rod ends & new balljoints. There isn't much left im planning for the car. It will get a mach 1 girll and chin spoiler, clear fog lights, and possibly 18's and springs. Considered boost, but i dont know if i want to throw down the money since i'm prolly selling the car in a couple years. And i know this would be worthless without pics, so....

41279.jpg

41280.jpg

41283.jpg

41284.jpg

and my favorite of the bunch-

41281.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Paid $9200 delivered(saved me about 3hours plus a bunch of gas money and insurance hassles). Thats a little more than i wanted to pay, but it has all the mods i wanted and he has reciepts from crazyhorse and larocca's where all the parts were installed so that was reassuring.

edit: its hard to get used to seeing a different avatar by my name...

Nice car, I just sold my '99 back in october. I miss it maybe buy another one but I like the '91 I have now, lots of plans for this on. And onthe topic of avitars, whos the girl in yours, whered you get the pic.