Finally got pics of the new ride! 56K WARNING!

astronut1885

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
Assonet, MA
Hey guys. I finally got some pics taken today after I put on my Mach 1 chin spoiler. What do you all think? I can't wait to get the springs on it, and I need to get some spacers for the rear wheels because the lesser off-set makes them look sucked in, atleast till I get FR500s...

At the dealer:
quarter.jpg

Today:
TheSpectre004.jpg

TheSpectre007.jpg

TheSpectre010.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

My basic plans for the car include a Roushcharger setup, T56 6-speed, Maximum Motorsports total grip package (pretty much everything they have for the car), FR500s 18x9 & 18x10, Roush side exhaust kit w/ side skirts, Bilstein HD shocks and struts, Max Motorsports coil-overs, 3.73s, maybe a black rear spoiler, Mach 1 grill delete, 6 point cage, and lots of shiny billet...

My basic plans for the car include a Roushcharger setup, T56 6-speed, Maximum Motorsports total grip package (pretty much everything they have for the car), FR500s 18x9 & 18x10, Roush side exhaust kit w/ side skirts, Bilstein HD shocks and struts, Max Motorsports coil-overs, 3.73s, maybe a black rear spoiler, and lots of shiny billet...

Check with MM and be sure you can use the Roush exhaust. I don't believe it will work with their subframes.

Looking good by the way, i have the same color and the longer I have it the more I like it. Get a good Carnuba wax on it and it will blind you on a sunny day with the metal flake!!!

DSG FTW! :SNSign:

Oh, tint is on the schedule. I'm thinking some of that nice looking half mirror fade tint, I think it will look awesome with the chrome/billet accents.

Mike- I had a feeling that subframes and side exhaust wouldn't work, same as on the foxes. I might just have to go with a 6 point cage instead :nice:

Why would I want 17" alloys over 18" chrome bullitts? I'm going to add spacers in the back tomorrow to take care of the offset issue like I did up front when I had to clear the calipers, but I think these look a boatload better than the 17" run-of-the-mill wheels.