Finally Got Some Pics Of The New Lightning

04YELLOWGT

Jun 29, 2005
Indiana
Well I picked her up with 2,580 miles on her and she just turned over 3,000 today.

Here are some pics, I already have some Bell-Tech 2'' Rear Lowering Shackles n the way to drop the rear end and I’m having a bed liner sprayed on in a week. I’m thinking about ordering the STG2 kit from LFP too, to add a little more get up and go.

Hope you like her.:nice:

View attachment 384816
View attachment 384817
View attachment 384818
View attachment 384819
View attachment 384820
View attachment 384821
View attachment 384822
View attachment 384823
View attachment 384824

• Sponsors (?)

Truck looks damn sharp!

When i had my ram, i had the bed sprayed with Ameragaurd. I had it sprayed over the rails and the tailgate cap. It was awesome and i got more compliments on it than anything else i did to the truck.

It was almost exactly like line-x, which is 100X better than that rhino crap. That rhino stuff rips too easily, though it is more grippy.

I got the UV spray put on it as well to keep it shiny.

So, unless you have your mind made up, i suggest you look into a shop that might spray ameragaurd. I liked it alot. I took care of it like a paintjob, lol. I refused to put anything in the bed of the truck for a long time!

Looks good, I love my L. Almost bought one in that color, You will absolutely love it. I hope it's alright to mention this but you should post up on NLOC. You diffinetly need to lower it. I did a 2-4 Eibach drop on mine and I'm very happy with it. Plus you'll want a Bassani cat back, sounds incredible. Here's a few picks of mine.

100_5390.jpg

100_5398.jpg

100_5387.jpg

100_5386.jpg

If you stay out of the boost, you can get about 14 on the highway and they are very capable at towing. I know some who tow there stangs with them and other who tow boats, it is still, after all a truck but what a blast to drive. Nothing like catching someone off guard at a light and seeing the look on there face in your rear view mirror. I wanted one for a long time and now that I have it she's here to stay.