Firewall Adjusters

Recommend which Firewall Adjuster??

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

@v8only

Yes, if you can still get them Do you have a source or link?

if not, go Steeda.
See Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts l 800-230-3030 for the following parts.
Steeda Autosports 555-7021 - Steeda Autosports Firewall Cable Adjusters - Overview - SummitRacing.com Steeda firewall adjuster. $42

firewall-cable-adjuster-ford-m.jpg

i had a stack racing i believe i got it from CJponyparts. it has the ball detent like the other ones. i do not like the jam nut design that was popular for so many years

Fiore gave the go ahead for lethal performance to make them..u can still buy them from lethalperformance.com...

Btw it was upr ripping off his design that put him under

Fiore gave the go ahead for lethal performance to make them..u can still buy them from lethalperformance.com...

Btw it was upr ripping off his design that put him under
Nice to know there is a source for them.
At $95 for quadrant and adjuster, that may be out of the OP's price range.

So went by the parts store and picked up the Steeda one, it's pretty nice and has an easy self locking screw. The instructions in the box are terrible though. I also purchased the frpp adjustable cable, which is what i had for 8yrs. So am i gonna have to mod this frpp cable to install this sweet ass adjuster?? How do i perform this, anyone got pics cause I'm not sure what to do?? BTW i already have the Ford Racing single hook quadrant installed from before.

Last edited:
So went by the parts store and picked up the Steeda one, it's pretty nice and has an easy self locking screw. The instructions in the box are terrible though. I also purchased the frpp adjustable cable, which is what i had for 8yrs. So am i gonna have to mod this frpp cable to install this sweet ass adjuster?? How do i perform this, anyone got pics cause I'm not sure what to do?? BTW i already have the Ford Racing single hook quadrant installed from before.
I have the same setup as you do. There was some rework to be done to the quadrant end of the cable where it fit the Steeda adjuster. Mine works very nicely, and yours should too.

Reactions: 1 user