Florida Mustang Will Compete With The Big Boys...

65fsbkhipo

Founding Member
Jul 6, 2001
Tampa, FL
In about six weeks, Florida Mustang will go on-line with her eCommerce store front. I have several vendors (the same that NPD, Mustangs Plus, and Maryland and others buy from, but will be cheaper) I have been working this deal for months. I'll be introducing the late model stuff if all goes well by the end of the year. I will be offering great high performance engine products from Engine Tech, upholstery from TMI and numerous parts from Scott Drake, Macs Automotive, and several others, plus making a few parts of my own. Namely drip rails, tail light lenses for 69-70 and 69 door panels.

On top of all that, since I love this place...all Stangnet members get a discount, on top of the 10% that I am undercutting the big guys. How does that sound?

Don't order anything from this site yet... http://www.floridamustang.com/Store/categories.asp
this is only a template, but I had to spread the news.

• Sponsors (?)

That is a great offer (I've bookmarked the URL), and I know you've been here a long time, but you may want to take a look at the new rules so you don't get in trouble. Check MRaburns post about policy changes. Here is a part of it

5. No Solicitations from Businesses
This includes, but is not limited to, product previews, ads, and other forms of ‘spam’ from a business. You are not permitted to respond with contact information or pricing information for products that your company or affiliates sell. You may NOT Private Message or otherwise contact any StangNet forum member about your business to include pricing, sales, discounts or anything else. You cannot ask any member to contact you via email or PM. It is NOT permitted. These Forums are for general public use and we protect our users from solicitation. You may post as an enthusiast and fellow Mustang owner, but cannot refer or promote yourself or your business. Violations of these rules applicable to businesses is cause for immediate account deactivation.

gp001 said:
That is a great offer (I've bookmarked the URL), and I know you've been here a long time, but you may want to take a look at the new rules so you don't get in trouble. Check MRaburns post about policy changes. Here is a part of it

5. No Solicitations from Businesses
This includes, but is not limited to, product previews, ads, and other forms of ‘spam’ from a business. You are not permitted to respond with contact information or pricing information for products that your company or affiliates sell. You may NOT Private Message or otherwise contact any StangNet forum member about your business to include pricing, sales, discounts or anything else. You cannot ask any member to contact you via email or PM. It is NOT permitted. These Forums are for general public use and we protect our users from solicitation. You may post as an enthusiast and fellow Mustang owner, but cannot refer or promote yourself or your business. Violations of these rules applicable to businesses is cause for immediate account deactivation.

I understand the rules...I do not intend to solicite on this forum. This post was a bit of news about me and sharing with my stangnet friends. :flag:

Drip rails

QUOTE=65fsbkhipo]In about two weeks, Florida Mustang will go on-line with her eCommerce store front. I have several vendors (the same that NPD, Mustangs Plus, and Maryland and others buy from, but will be cheaper) I have been working this deal for months. I'll be introducing the late model stuff if all goes well by the end of the year. I will be offering great high performance engine products from Engine Tech, upholstery from TMI and numerous parts from Scott Drake, Macs Automotive, and several others, plus making a few parts of my own. Namely drip rails, tail light lenses for 69-70 and 69 door panels.

On top of all that, since I love this place...all Stangnet members get a discount, on top of the 10% that I am undercutting the big guys. How does that sound?

Don't order anything from this site yet... http://www.floridamustang.com/Store/products.asp
this is only a template, but I had to spread the news.[/QUOTE] You mentioned Drip Rails, do you mean the drip rail itself or the drip rail chrome?

Well, I'm pleased to see you're getting the place up and running online, but I can't help but be a bit disappointed that its a bit late for me since I scored so much of the stuff I needed the couple years before Don's final ride. :( Anyway, still a few things I still need before the car comes out to Seattle from Riverview.

BTW, will you be distributing Keith's stuff too? You know, his lenses and the like (did I see a run of spoilers too)?