Flowmaster 1-chamber vs. 2 chamber

I've got the MAC offroad H with the MAC Flowpath catback (same as Flows but flow better and sound a bit better IMO) and its one of the best sounding cars I've ever heard, many many many compliments on the setup.

If you go H, I recommend the MAC H :nice:
 
but then again it should sound good, seeing as how it makes over 600hp apparently.

Not a good example for street daily drivers, cause MOST street driven cars don't make THAT much power. (guys may claim they do, but honestly, come on)

that exhaust setup would probably sound quite a bit different on a relatively stock engine!

but, regardless, I think it sounds damn good...
 
Bill9000 said:
but then again it should sound good, seeing as how it makes over 600hp apparently.

Not a good example for street daily drivers, cause MOST street driven cars don't make THAT much power. (guys may claim they do, but honestly, come on)

that exhaust setup would probably sound quite a bit different on a relatively stock engine!

but, regardless, I think it sounds damn good...

My car sounds just like that but without the cams