Focus Forum recommendations.

• Sponsors (?)

215what said:
Do a search on google you'l find ton's of info.

Thank you Capt. Obvious. :D I wanted "recommendations" for ones where people know what the heck they are talking about. If you google "mustang forums" you'll find a chit load of those too. Doesn't mean it's worth your time to read all of them, post on all of them, get to know who is on each one of them, and if their knowledge is real, or if they just post BS they hear or read online. :nice:

Cool thanks KC.

Here's what mine looks like for now:

focus.jpg

Attachments

• focus.jpg
    focus.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 56
Paul (KC), what is your SN? I'll put you down as the "referrer".

Paul (GCO) .... does your's have the Duratec? If so ..... I bet that thing hauls. We just got the Zetec in the '04 ZX-4 (auto.) and it's decent.

Yeah, it's not the 2.3L though. This car was really impressive to drive. I had my sights pretty low, but it'll spin a tire 6-10 ft when you nail second quickly.

You have to try it once or twice when you test drive a car right? :D

I have to admit the rear suspension is sweet, but a little strange on a clover leaf on ramp with the power at the front wheels. Different feeling, but it sure corners well.

My bud has a Focus and I was trying to find some info on something for him. I came across the How-to Archive at FF and thought a lot of the info was pretty cool. Just a quick resource if it helps.

Enjoy the new ride!