For Sale: 1965 coupe Heidts mustang II IFS project car

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBobMarley

Founding Member
Oct 7, 2002
Ft Myers, FL
Hey guys been a while since I've posted. This is a project mustang I bought a year or so ago. I had a lot of big ideas for it but have decided to sell it to clear up space. Just bought a '78 Kawasaki kz1000 and need the space. Also have my other 65 coupe getting repaired soon so I really need to make some room. It's got a heidts mustang II front end kit on it that was installed by the previous owner who was going to tub and drag race it. He owned a body shop and the welds are top notch. Flaming river rack & pinion, 11" disc brakes, sway bar, poly bushings, coilover shocks, tubular control arms. Also comes with a 9" rear with perches relocated to stock mustang leaf spring location. Have front and rear glass. The rest of the car is, well, not really all there as you can see. I haven't done anything to it at all since I bought it. Have clear Florida title also. It's on ebay, so if you're interested knock yourself out. Reserve is at 1700 and negotiable.

TONS of pics in the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965...QQcategoryZ6236QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Sponsors (?)

I really want to just get rid of the whole thing altogether, but what parts did you have in mind?

Just for kicks here's a pic of my new toy.

qw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.