Ford GT Ebay Prices

• Sponsors (?)

Apparently MSRP is $139,000. But we all knew that no one will ever sell them for that price. Big shocker on the $200+ tag though. People will pay in upwards of 250 for a lamborghini that wont even outperform the GT. So don't be suprised if any reach $300 grand.

Thats true about the modena. My sister dated a guy that already had 2 ferraris and wanted a modena at msrp and he was told he would still have to wait as long as the first time buyers. He was pretty pissed to say the least. BTW great name SHATNER. I assume the refers to the pool incident?

How the heck do you even do a search? If you search eBay motors under sports cars, under Ford, under GT you get a few hundred Mustangs. Ford shoulda came up with a better name for that car...

If you want a Ford GT, you will pay over MSRP. All the dealers I spoke to are either selling them at auction to the highest bidder, or keeping them for their private collection.

At least for the first year model run, these cars won't be available at MSRP. Now with the 2nd and final year of the model run, we'll see when the hype dies down if someone can actually snag one at MSRP..

thats just crazy, if you were actually looking to buy a car based on performance you'd just get a new viper. it only makes sense to pay that much for a GT if you absolutely love the styling and think it's worth a high premium to own a rare car. these cars are just going to sit in climate controlled garages, only going out when they're being trailered to shows.