Ford just Rapped me!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

CAMAROEATER01 said:
Well I'm at school but my dad went to pick up my car from Ford. It was getting a new Heater Core. You guys told me $600+ in labor.....try $900 in labor to install a $125 part. I should have just waited and took care of it myself :bang:
:jaw:

Did you ask them before they did it to provide an estimate for the labor and price for the parts?

This would have been a good way to find out what they were going to charge, since they should be going by the book cost being Ford.

first you never get your work done at a dealership! its usally 2x or 3x more then what the adverage shop charges! you need to find a good rep. shop around your area you can trust!

i would only let a dealership touch it if it was under warrenty...

Well I'm at school but my dad went to pick up my car from Ford. It was getting a new Heater Core. You guys told me $600+ in labor.....try $900 in labor to install a $125 part. I should have just waited and took care of it myself

RAPPED?!?! Should I bust a rhyme???

Camaroeater
took it in the butt after buying a heater
core,
you could bought that part for 18 bucks out the door.
or bought me a ticket to fly out to Jersey
then you wouldn't have let Ford drive right up your hershey,
highway. But thats what happens when you go to the deala
Now you got your butt stretched so far we can feel ya.

WORD.:eek:

5.0 con-vert said:
Well I'm at school but my dad went to pick up my car from Ford. It was getting a new Heater Core. You guys told me $600+ in labor.....try $900 in labor to install a $125 part. I should have just waited and took care of it myself

RAPPED?!?! Should I bust a rhyme???

Camaroeater
took it in the butt after buying a heater
core,
you could bought that part for 18 bucks out the door.
or bought me a ticket to fly out to Jersey
then you wouldn't have let Ford drive right up your hershey,
highway. But thats what happens when you go to the deala
Now you got your butt stretched so far we can feel ya.

WORD.:eek:

Ah man, lmfao :hail2: