Ford Racing SVT Front Brake Upgrade Kit (05-12 GT)

I'm considering buying this brake kit upgrade from American Muscle. Has anyone installed this kit on their car? If so, what are your thoughts? performance, quality, cost, ease of installation. Any and all comments would be appreciated, Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I put the kit on my 09 GT. Its an easy install and the performance is great. Stops on a dime. I put some Hawk ceramic pads in at the same time. I painted my calipers blue and stenciled the Brembo back on in orange.
Be aware that most stock wheels will not fit over the Brembo calipers - I have GT500 wheels so I had no problem. However, now I have to get some knock-off GT500 wheels for my winter tires.

Very pleased with the brakes. Mine were take-offs from a GT500 owner who wanted 6 vs 4 pistons. The install couldn't have been any simpler (I did buy new caliper bolts - overly cautious). However, I forgot to bleed the inside and things felt a bit mushy on my first test drive (first experience with fixed calipers). Fortunately I realized my error and re-bled the entire system.

It hauls down from very high speed with no noticeable fade. In fact, even after spirited driving the calipers simply don't get that hot.