Forged vs Cast vs Hypereutectic Pistons

• Sponsors (?)

I built my 393 with boost in mind, now that I plan on making the car a cruiser.... I wish I had used hyper pistons for longevity

Don't wring your fingers too awful much. Just starting the car and letting it idle for a minute, takes care of it.

If you really want to go overboard, you can always toss in a pre-start oiler. I have forged in my setup too. When I do my NA build, it will most likely be hyper pistons.

It does get exhaustive trying to explain to people why the tune is most important.

Don't wring your fingers too awful much. Just starting the car and letting it idle for a minute, takes care of it.

If you really want to go overboard, you can always toss in a pre-start oiler. I have forged in my setup too. When I do my NA build, it will most likely be hyper pistons.

It does get exhaustive trying to explain to people why the tune is most important.
You are preaching to the choir on that one.... I answer that question all day.. detonation will kill any engine, a forged piston is actually softer so it can take a hit a few times without breaking but it still gets damaged. The piston material has no effect on the amount of knock resistance a tune will have

Will this video be followed by a snap quiz? Will the results of the snap quiz be linked directly to maintaining membership on this forum?
And yes, proper use of the English language please and what is it with spelling and...? No, I absolutely refrain from going any further.

Will this video be followed by a snap quiz? Will the results of the snap quiz be linked directly to maintaining membership on this forum?
And yes, proper use of the English language please and what is it with spelling and...? No, I absolutely refrain from going any further.

?This post used interwebz for no reason. :nonono: