fox body computer on a 94 cobra??

TORQUEDUP

Jul 26, 2007
i was hearing from alot of ppl that the fox body computers work alot better with a cam then the 94 cobra's computer would, is this true??? can i just hook up the fox body computer to my 94 cobra without a tune??? if so what year fox should i get the computer out of at the junker....thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Sure an untuned fox computer vs. an untuned 94-95 computer handles mods a lot better. But for it to run at its optimum performance, you're going to need a tune on both cars. So, why not just tune the 94-95 computer which will perform just as well as a tuned fox computer?

Some guys do the fox swap for cost benefits because they have a hook up on parts and know how to do the swap. Me personally, i think its easier to just buy a tuner (like my PMS thats for sale :lol: shameless plug) or to have it tuned.

why would you want to do such a thing

ahh sorry there is a reason why FORD calls it an upgrade over the fox a9l

how about just the fact that

with a t4mo which is the computer u have the computer determins what your pulse width with engine load and rpm

compared with a a9l which only does by rpm

what does this mean to u :bang: :bang: it means it a better computer duhhhh

sorry whoever told u that it truly stuck in the FOX era they need to jump out of the whole there living in

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

im still trying to learn how to tune myself but i do know how things are