Fox body mods- least favorite popular mod and guilty pleasure

I remember back in the late 90's, people would stick 5.0 badges on anything that Ford stuck the 5.0 in. Used to see town cars rolling by with 5.0 badge on the side.

The new 5.0 emblems just don't see to have the same "cred", but then again, everything else Ford makes these days other than the F150 is a lawnmower engine with a hairdryer on it

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I remember back in the late 90's, people would stick 5.0 badges on anything that Ford stuck the 5.0 in. Used to see town cars rolling by with 5.0 badge on the side.

The new 5.0 emblems just don't see to have the same "cred", but then again, everything else Ford makes these days other than the F150 is a lawnmower engine with a hairdryer on it
There's two guys with F150s running them around here, but you're right, not nearly as prevalent as it was.

Another least favorite: Saleen whale tail wings. I mean who needs the downforce that those are meant to supply at high speeds in a street car? (You're tooling around town dude.... :shrug: )

Guilty pleasure: Early Capri tail lights swapped onto a Mustang OR 83-86, 93 Cobra tail light swaps onto models that don't otherwise have them. I didn't care for the 79-82 or the 87-93 tail lights that came standard.

Reactions: 1 user
I've grown to really like my turbines. :o Trying to come up with a better center cap solution.
I did this many years ago when I ran turbines on my ‘86..... before my ROH’s
AAB0D824-FE3C-4EA2-8DC9-0DB5D46B28F4.jpeg